Posts by rhtx3003

I have been lucky and tenacious enough to find and mod some really great tones/patches.

All of a sudden my monitor out sounds ratty on everything while my MAIN out still sounds like I dialed them in to sound.

Any ideas on what might have changed on the OUTPUT to cause this? I'm seriously a level 2 user when it comes to getting around this thing yet

I don't know how to turn down my patch so that when I hit the Lead Boost or Green Scream...etc the boost is loud enough.

I have my setting (which is probably setup wrong in too many ways) and when I hit a boost AND HAVE IT CRANKED...it doesn't give it much of a boost at all

I don't know how to bring the main volume down other than to lower the voluje on the rig or amplifer/head.......=O

I am using an EV1 pedal...I have it going out from Expression into PEDAL 3 ......I am plugged into input as usual...i'm getting sound but the pedal is n't working.....i have a wah wah chosen as an effect - I'm being told I have to assign the pedal in SETTINGS...on the stage model under SYSTEM i was told to page over to "something like Pedal assign"...i'm having a hard time finding anything similar to Pedal assign

Hey guys...THANKS A BUNCH..I am about to dive into these and see if I can figure it out. It's weird...i've managed to save some 'things'...settings I have built for The Fixx, Journey..etc...but I can't really explain how I saved them ANNND they aren't always there and sometimes when they are there they have no effects on them until I back and and come back into it...i'm know im probably doing EVERYTHING the wrong way ..haha...hoping these videos and looking at the rig manager maunal will help

I'm to "this" point. I have the stage model...I have read the manual I have searched videos but I can't figure out where to just learn the BASICS of USING RIG MGR to create performances and SAVE THEM!!!! I've created some stuff and even gigged with them but i'm not sure I understand tthe basics of (storing, saving, performance...etc)...I'm more than willing to pay someone to do a share screen for an hour with me looking at my rig mgr and showing me how to save things and what "everything means"...I pick up very quickly but am not finding any real help with rig mgr ...need to know where to look where they don't assume you know certain things when they start explaining.....

I'm to "this" point. I have the stage model...I have read the manual I have searched videos but I can't figure out where to just learn the BASICS of USING RIG MGR to create performances and SAVE THEM!!!! I've created some stuff and even gigged with them but i'm not sure I understand tthe basics of (storing, saving, performance...etc)...I'm more than willing to pay someone to do a share screen for an hour with me looking at my rig mgr and showing me how to save things and what "everything means"...I pick up very quickly but am not finding any real help with rig mgr ...need to know where to look where they don't assume you know certain things when they start explaining.....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.