Posts by Guitographer

I think you’ll find the boxy thing is inherent with the Kemper I’ve just bought the Kemper stage to play through my Yamaha studio speakers not so much boxy but it’s like there’s an hollow kind of feeling, I’ve tried everything I can but failed miserably! I used to have the toaster and a Matrix 12a I think it was, now that was really boxy I ended up selling it as I just couldn’t get rid of that frequency no matter what!
    I plugged in my little Vox adio and I much prefer the sound of that as it does as you say breath.

I would be interested if you have any success with your sound after the experts chip in!

Try it through your studio monitor speakers see if it has that hollow frequency. Good luck!

Hi My names Mark, I’m revisiting after 5 years or so, previously known as Markyboy!

I have purchased a Kemper stage just for practising with I bought it brand new but I think it was a return and then sold on to me.

I think all the settings have been changed but not absolutely sure!

Can anyone tell me why I’m getting a clean guitar signal from the main out to monitors but overdrive from the headphones.?