Posts by johnkoutris

Having an issue where Rig Manager no longer “locks” effects. I have 2 EQs that I like to keep in the last slot before the amp and the first slot after the cabinet, respectively. However over the last few RM updates, the “lock” icon will appear, but it won’t actually lock the effect in place. Same thing goes for locking a cab. Can anyone help me out?

This might be a particularly lazy request but, since you asked...

I'm a new customer. Totally in love with my Kemper Profiler, so thank you for that. One request I have: can we make it possible to 'type' in settings via Rig Manager with my laptop keyboard?

For example, if I want a delay setting at 375ms, sometimes the knobs on the rig manager simply don't move in 1ms increments and the only way to do this is to move over to my profiler and turn the knob manually. Not a huge deal, of course, but it would save me a bit of time.

Thanks!

I'm fairly new to Kemper, having purchased mine less than a month ago. I can't speak to his amp packs (for me, nothing has come close to ToneJunkie for amp sounds). However, the liveplayrock Aerosmith artist profile I purchased was highly disappointing. It didn't even come *close* to sounding like the demo video advertised. I was disappointed, to say the least.