Posts by onlyagibson

Hello Everyone,

I will offer my standard apology up front that I am new to the Kemper/modelling world so these questions may fall into the rookie territory. Anyway, I own a Kemper Stage and a Headrush FRFR 112. I played them at a rehersal for the first time and the band loved the sounds. The FRFR112 is loud enough for rehersal, but barely. I am considering adding a second one to offer more confortable headroom and volume control. My questions are as follows... Has anyone else used the FRFR112 (or similar) and added a second one? If so, did it provide a nice volume boost? Any issues with running them in parallel?

Lastly, if I add a second cabinet I could obviously run stereo, I realize that stereo is primarly of benefit to the guitar player standing in front of the cabs. We on occasion play venues where the PA is in mono and I am not sure how to handle that if I am running a stereo rig. Any thoughts on mono vs. stereo? If I decide to run both 112s in mono would I just use the out on the first 112 to connect the second or is there a way to sum on the Kemper and use the L and R Mon out?

Sorry for all the questions, and a huge thanks in advance to this forum. It has been super helpful.

Hi onlyagibson,

Welcome to the community. What model Profiler do you have? If it's not a Kemper Stage, do you have the Remote?

The easiest way I can think of to approach this.

1. Create one or more Performances you will use with the Les Paul
    2. Create one or more Performances you will use with the Strat

Thank you for the reply! I have a Kemper stage. I have set up separate performances for the Les Paul and the strat but what is the best way to boost the volume of the strat performances cleanly? I suppose I could put a boost pedal after the cabinet, but can I just cleanly raise the volume using the rig volume?it doesn't have to be perfect I just don't want a super noticeable drop in level.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Kemper so I apologize if this is a dumb question. I am playing mostly a Les Paul in my set, but for a few songs I am playing a strat. The volume level of the strat is obviously lower because of the single coils. What is the best way on the rigs where I am using the strat to bring the volume up so that when I switch on stage there isn't a sound volume drop for the sound guy. Thanks in advance for your help.