Posts by rnajem

Hi Burkard,

Thank you for your suggestions. I went ahead and walked through the manual again, but no luck. I think it may be related to a recent IOS update that I did. I have both main and monitor link volumes checked on the output screen as well as the Vol. LED Collar set to the main stereo volume under system. The issue is that the master volume will not link to either the main or monitor output levels as assigned under the options menu. I'll check to see if I can roll back to a previous update. I did the update on a really old mac, I wonder if I should try the update again on a newer one.

Thanks again

Hey folks,

I'm running into the same type of problem on my Kemper stage. The volume is not responding at all. If I turn the volume knob the lights on the display never change and the volume does not go up or down. I've gone into the output section and the main output is set to master stereo. Under system, the Vol. LED Collar is set to main volume. I'm running master out to two FRFR speakers. I did a factory reset and it still is not responding. Any other suggestions?

I am new to the Kemper Community. I picked up a stage a couple of weeks back along with a couple of head rush frfr108s. Wow, a lot of fun and very intuitive! I have a couple of old school pearce g2r amplifiers I am looking to profile. From what I have read it seems, just using an sm57 as a mic is plenty to capture the essence of the amp. Can’t wait to get started!