Posts by cynical2207

Hi! In Reaper you can group Amp and DI tracks, when Amp track would be master, DI - slave, and when you arm Amp DI track would be armed automatically. Also in routing window I recommend to switch off master send, so you wouldn't hear DI signal in your mix.

And for more efficiency you can set and adjust all tracks and create template, so later you could just load this template and record.

Hi there from Russia!

Just had my Kemper Stage, it's just an amazing gear, thanks to whole Kemper team!

When I'd started to create performances for my band's live set I found two improvements for looper that would be great to have:

1) We need an option to save or not to save recorded loop while switching between performances.

I.e. I play my Song 1 on my 'Song 1' performance, where I use loop at the end. This loop keep playing between the Song 1 and Song 2 as ambient fill. Next song starts immediately after switching to 'Song 2' performance, with no gap.

When a use / \ button to switch to 'Song 2' perf I want looper to stop and erase previous recording.

Also it would be great if this option could be switched both global and inside performances.

2) Would be great if 'Looper Loc .: Input / Output' option is able to save in different states between performances, not just a global option.

I.e. loop at the beginning of song is played on delayed and reverbed clean sound and if I use Looper loc .: Output - I hear nasty gap in delay / reverb tail. OK, I can change Looper Loc option to Input and it sounds good, but in the next song I want to loop high gain lead so I need to change Looper loc at the Output, because at the Input - high gain become sounds messy.

So if this option would be saveable inside performance - it'll be great.

Kemper community, please support my request to make Kemper better and better!

I hope my idea is clear, sorry for poor English!