Posts by Bakersounds

Yes you can. Check this out:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The following problem: When I repeatedly press one of the preset buttons to activate morphing, nothing happens. If I press the "Morph" soft button, the preset goes into morph mode. To deactivate morphing, I can press the Prest button. That works. I can also activate morphing on the computer keyboard using the "M" key and deactivate it on the Profiler using the Prest button. The only thing that doesn't work is activating it on the Kemper using the Preset button. To test it, I also made a backup from January with the same software version as the current one. Everything works perfectly there. Does anyone have any idea whether I could have deactivated activation using the Preset button in some menu item? I can't imagine that, but I may have overlooked something. Thanks in advance.

You can do it easily. Just put your guitar into the Input of the Kemper Stage. Use one cable from the Send 1 of your Stage to go into the fuzz pedal. From there into your Strymon and now from the Output Mono back into the Kemper Return 1.

For all the cables use TS (Mono) cables.

If you're not happy with the results by using the fuzz pedal, just try to profile the Strymon alone. But it should be work with the fuzz pedal as well.

Hello and Welcome ✌️

Maybe this will help to see a bit more clear:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello and Welcome Ian ✌️

To start out with your new kemper, i recommend to you watching some videos like these:

Hello and Welcome Leon ✌️

The kemper is really intuitive to use.

The unit itself but also the usage of Rig Manager is pretty easy.

My tip for the beginning: Check out the profile packs that are coming with Rig Manager, especially the kemper tribute packs. Here you can find some interesting Rigs.

I haven't bought the pack yet, but the sounds sound very promising. Instead, I created my own rig based on a Bogner Helios. I'm very happy with that too. If you're interested, I've uploaded a few sound samples in the "Link Your Music" section (Steve Lukather Sound 1990).

Ja das klingt ganz logisch, dass du dir für die einzelnen Kanäle des JVM "Generic Profile" erstellst.

Da du den Amp ja selber hast, kannst du dir eben auch genau die Sweetspots profilen, die dir am besten gefallen, und die auch 100% zu deiner Gitarre passen.

Wend du bspw. den Gain mit deinem Setup auf 6.5 magst und das ganze so profilst, dann hast du halt auch hinterher genau das Spielgefühl als würdest du mit dem Amp spielen. Da ist jetzt nicht unbedingt ein Liquid Profile notwendig. Es sei denn, du willst es mal ausprobieren ;)

Das es kaum oder gar keine Videos mit dem Stage gibt, die den Profiling Prozess mal von Anfang bis Ende zeigen, wundert mich auch ein wenig.

Es ist sicherlich ab dem Moment, wo man im Profiling-Modus ist das Gleiche wie beim Head oder Rack. Aber ich verstehe was du meinst. Das gleichzeitige Drücken von Browser- und Performance-Soft-Taster hat mich am Anfang auch etwas irritiert.

Ich habe für mich herausgefunden, dass ich erst den Browser Taster drücke und gedrückt halte und anschließend den Performance Taster drücke bis der Kemper in den Profiling Modus wechselt. Und wenn ich fertig bin, drücke ich wieder den Browse Taster und alles ist gut. War am Anfang etwas tricky.

Erstellst du deine Profile mit einer Gitarrenbox und Mikro oder hängst du den JVM an eine Loadbox und ergänzt das Profile mit einer Impulse Response?