Posts by ctGONZOles

I noticed my Kemper Stage but mostly my Mission Engineering EP1-KP pedal (bottom metal plate) makes a pretty annoying vibration buzz from the ambient resonance in room when I play through my Kemper Kabs. Any experience with dampening these noises? I play like 4’ away from Kabs. Thanks!

Hi I recently set up a performance with some rigs/effects on my Kemper Stage. I turned on my Kemper for the first time since but all the settings and effects on that performance were acting weird. Like maybe the initial rig was right but as soon as a clicked another rig in that performance all the gains off and effects were off with wrong settings. I turned off Kemper then this time instead of clicking performance rig presets I changed the performance (scroll up/down) and it seemed to work better. Have y’all ever experienced your rig performance presets acting really weird on initial startup? I would hate to have to randomly reset and tap around random buttons to hope it works all the time. Thanks.

Just a heads up Ohmless helped me out and said if i have the TX Interfacer and PBA-4 Dual Junction Box from Disaster Area I can accomplish the same thing. Big thanks to them shooting me straight and taking the time to explain.

Thanks. Just curious what connections need to be made on a Kemper Stage? Also what settings in the Kemper need to be made to assign the loops? I can't wrap my mind around one pedal/effects loop being able to assign two loops (dry/and wet effects). Does the Kemper just automatically recognize the Camper? I cant really find any demos of this other than that diagram, but that doesn't talk about how the signal flow work in the Kemper. I attached my pedal board. Would i come out of volume pedal into Dry Return, Wet Send to Mobius, Big Sky to Camper Return R/L? Would i then Camper Direct out to Stage Send 1 and Camper return/alternate to Stage Return 1/2?

Also I have a Goodwood TX Interfacer. Any idea how i could use that instead?

Has anyone used this setup (Ohmless Pedals Camper Toolbox) to switch between using with a real amp or straight into Kemper with a pedalboard and running pedalboard with stereo effects loop? I have a Kemper stage. I also have a large pedal board setup with multiple dry effects then multiple stereo Strymon wet effects. Would help me if i ever wanted to easily go form pedalboard/amp to pedalboard/Kemper Stage (effects loop). Thanks.