Posts by GlennOfChaos

(samsung galaxy tab pro)

- connecting via wps on home network went smooth. Just found it a bit weird that the kemper was loading new effect presets.

- only played and tested in preset mode. What i found annoying was that i had to press 50 times on the up-arrow to go from preset 1 to preset 50. "Clicking" on the preset name to get a list of all presets would be handy.

even after installing a linux distro specially made for musicians , it still was a hassle to get anything working. I strongly recommend making a dual boot with windows

Rig manager 3.4.32 , kemper stage 9.05, windows

- While starting up after updating, i got a notification from windows that the USB connection was very unstable. After unplugging, the stage booted to his normal environment.

- To be sure it's not about the port/laptop, i selected another USB port for further testing. Rebooted both kemper and laptop while unplugged.

- When selecting in rig manager All Rigs/My profiles all works perfect and fast.

- When selecting in rig manager any rig under the Rig Packs, it doesn't load, it loaded a rig one time after 2+ minutes.

The kemper is still responsive, but when i try to select any rig via the kemper itself, it's not displaying any rig anymore.

edit : rigs in browser mode on kemper after rebooting are all gone too

Re you saying that the difference n effect level/perception between FRFR and Headphones is only audible between speakers @1/11 or is it also there @6/11? Volume does make a big difference in several ways.

Tested that, was fine. Volume does indeed cause a a lot. Found that out a year ago with main volume at 2 and at 6 :)

I think i just heard the effects mix level more clearly trough headphones. Turned it down a bit more as i guess less is better than too much

For a year I rehearse with the band with my KPA Stage and 2 headrush frfr speakers. Main volume at KPA at 12 'o clock and at 6/11 on the speakers. Everything pre-set up at home sounds satisfying (at home frfr = 1/11).

Today i decided not to annoy my neighbors for once, put in my (Marshall Major II) headphones, heard my single delay a thousands of times longer kicking, flanger a lot more flangy,....

If i'll play a concert, i'll connect my stage directly into a PA , will the effects sound more like trough the speakers , or more like trough the headphones today ?

2. Does the lack of the sate setting affect anything related to back-up or syncronisation with rig manager?

When you don't setup your clock, your back-ups will be saved, but a wrong date will be shown. (i thought 1900 but i'm not sure).

When connecting your kemper with rig manager, i noticed rig manager will setup your clock automatically to the current date and time.