Posts by SchwiftyRiffs

Hey all,

I've had FCB1010 with EurekaPROM chip for almost a year now. Since day 1 its been extremely hard to stomp in and out "on beat". I have a ditto without quantization, so I was pretty sure my timing wasn't that far off.

I tried just about everything to get it to sync up. Even returning the Behringer and getting a replacement. Nothing worked. I was still delayed 1/8 beat or so.

When switching profiles everything seemed slow, taking 1-2 seconds to swap between profiles inside the same performance. Needless to say, I was frustrated.

I just recently got a Kemper Remote and it changed everything. Everything is on time, super fast, and switching rigs is instantaneous.

Not to mention, it just works. Easy to set up, intuitive controls, and high quality build.

I'm not a gigging musician, just a guy that likes to play and record at home, I was honestly falling out of love with the Kemper without being able to loop or morph on time. 20 minutes with the remote and my love for the Kemper is re-ignited.

If you're on the fence, or having issues with 3rd party controller, the Remote is worth every penny.

Greetings,

I've had the Kemper now for a few months and bought a FCB1010 and a EurekaProm chip. There is a significant latency when trying to use the loop feature. I have been using a ditto looper for years with success and when throwing the ditto in the fx loop, the timing is spot on, so I really want to blame the FCB/EurekaProm. Most everything on the FCB has some latency, stomps, switching rigs inside of performances, even the volume pedal/ expression. I've tried a few different Midi cables with nothing seeming to fix it.

Has anybody had/ have this problem and tried the Kemper Remote to see if its any better?