Posts by dirtfoot

I destroyed a Kone and was nearly deafened by the touch sensitive volume control using the Rig Manager a few weeks ago. I wish to see some sort of protection against this in a future update like replace the stupid knob with a text box and/or a linear slider with some f!@#$#n drag etc!

I inadvertently cranked the mon volume to maximum briefly with the rig manager -touch pad mouse and it blasted my ears. My kab smells like burnt plastic and the sound is shot. I've never blown a speaker before. Did I just destroyed it?

Edit:nevermind just bought a replacement -no biggie lol. Tried to delete post but couldn't. Sorry, I panicked and posted lol.

I had a similar issue like yours. Somehow the Monitor Output soft knob setting on page 1 of OUTPUT was inadvertently changed to something else by someone else. Try cycling around with the knob designation under "Monitor Output" in page 1 of OUTPUT back to your normal setting.

no iota I have everything set to max. The speaker only sounds during powering on and off, and enable/disabling of power amp Page 9. This is a used unit/Reverb and I have creeping feeling that it will need servicing.

I am using the powered rack and unpowered Kabinet with proper speaker cable plugged into the red output of amplifier and 'in' of kabinet. I've combed the entire output menu -Kemper Kone and powered amp enabled. Other than an audible click at power on/off -no sound. Please advise.