Posts by xmarianx

heyhey!

i've never been too deep into pedals but i kinda like big and chunky pedalboards and turning knobs and all that.

i've got a kemper recently and i really enjoy the reverbs on it, especially the ionosphere one. combined with a volume pedal and some bending everything has instant blade runner vibes, i LOVE it.

do you guys know if there's any pedal that does something similar? i've digged through thomann and youtube, but haven't seen anything quite like it yet :(

thanks! :)

aaahh okay, as i thought. are there any tricks to capture the cabinet somehow? because with any distortion pedals in front it now sounds horrible. i added a cab from another profile, but that feels like cheating :S

hi!

pretty new to this whole thing, just got a kemper rack like two weeks ago.

i tried to profile an old deluxe reverb (just to try it) and for whatever reason, the profile is now without a cab. i didnt select the "no cabinet" option sooo why is the cab block empty?

amp was set completey clean, very low volume, lots of treble, a bit of bass, no reverb, no vibrato.

chain was the following: deluxe reverb into neumann tlm 102 into art pro channel ii into profiler.

did i do something wrong or is it just that its too clean or something?

thanks!