Posts by FrostySnake

Hey all,

Please excuse me if I'm being a little dumb but I cant find the master mono output for SPDIF. I want the reverb and delay summed down to master mono just like you get on XLR output but with SPDIF. Is that not an option?

For recording and phase I want the kemper mono.

Thanks all!

Andy

I just read the other thread from last year with the same findings I had today. So from the experimentation it was deemed to not have an effect? You can hear the difference however between clipped and not clipped. What did kemper say in the end? Sorry I can’t find the answer on my look around. Thanks for the help!

Correct. Input LED is relevant to both clean and dirty. Clean sens should only be effecting clean sounds input clipping but it’s not. It effects dirty profiles also. I do worry about clipping, I can also hear the transient is much less compressed and way more like an amp when it’s not clipped on input.

Question.

Why does my input clean sens effect distorted profiles. On distorted profiles the input LED is turning orange when I pick for solos, not good in digital world. I turn clean sens down to -3 and no more orange LED on input with distorted sounds/profiles. Shouldn't clean sens only effect the clean profiles?

I compensate for the loudness using overall rig volume per profile basis.

EDIT : Try it for yourself, If I dime clean sens to plus 8 my distorted profiles input clip. I can also turn distortion sens down and get the same no clipping on front end but I loose distortion/gain. Lowering clean sens seems to be the best step for lowering my overall input clipping/volume for the distorted profiles. Confusing as manual says clean sens will not effect the distorted profiles (which is wrong, it does).

Thanks!