Posts by sdeyoung

My apologies if this question has already been asked here. When profiling an amp, Is it better to use a mic with XLR to TRS straight into Kemper or XLR from Kemper -> XLR in on Focusrite Scarlet -> output from scarlet to return on Kemper stage? Or does it even matter? Since there's no way to go from mic to Kemper directly (without getting an XLR to TRS cable).

Looks like August is going to be the month for shows so I'll get lots of use and practice. I just want everything to go as smooth as possible. Thanks for the tips and advice!

Hey everyone! Just wondering what everyone's experience is running the Kemper straight to FOH? Is there anything special I need to do on the FOH board? Like change the level from mic to line level or anything? Any other tips and tricks will be greatly appreciated. I have some gigs coming up next week and would like to be as prepared as possible.

Thanks!

Hey everyone! I’m new to the Kemper community. I have small issue with the Kemper stage which I just received yesterday. . Every time it boots up I’m getting a “clock setup error”. I have set the clock multiple times. I did already go to the local shop where I bought it and he’s going to call it in on Monday. Worst case he’s going to transfer a new one from one of the other locations and we’ll swap.

But I’m just wondering if any of you have experienced this? I read that the internal battery is probably dead.

I do have a small issue with the unit though. Every time it boots up I’m getting a “clock setup error”. I have set the clock multiple times. I did already go to the local shop where I bought it and he’s going to call it in on Monday. Worst case he’s going to transfer a new one from one of the other locations and we’ll swap.

But I’m just wondering if any of you have experienced this? I read that the internal battery is probably dead.

Hi everyone! I just received my Kemper stage yesterday. I have to say, within minutes I was already dialing up some pretty amazing tones. This thing sounds amazing and is super easy to use! Can’t wait to get more familiar with it and start playing around with more profiles.
    cheers!

Steve