Posts by lorenzini

Hi everyone, I updated Rig Manager and now my Kemper stage doesen't recognizes the App on Android and my iPad.

Every time I put the password it says that its wrong,

I tried to downgradw RM but I can't find the previusly version,

Can somebody help me linking here the version previus the 3.4.51?

Thanks in advance, :)

Mine still doesn't to the kemper

From page 334 of the current User Guide:

✓Performance Mode in your PROFILER has no open pool, having 125 fixed locations instead. Therefore, importing Performances requires Rig Manager, where you can paste each Performance to its intended location.

You're probably confusing individual rigs and performances.

The fact is that I can't use Rig Manager for some reasons that just Kemper's engineers know, there is some problems between Kemper Stage, Rig Manager and Beta version.

Thanks, someone just made me notice it and I changed in browse but nothing :)

I tried like that but nothing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi everyone, I recorded a video where I try to put new liquid profiles in the Kemper stage, but there is a problem, has this ever happened to you?

The message says the profiles are already in the stage but there are not.

Thank you all :)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You have opened support tickets and sent videos for demonstration purposes.

You seem to intend importing RigBusters Rigs. But according to your videos, you don't select "Import" from the USB menu, but "Backup" and "Restore". Press "Import" instead.

I did both version, but i just recorded one of the two tests I did, i followed this video

External Content www.youtube.com

Hi, you have been really nice, all my tools, Mac, Kemper are updated with the latest versions, the USB stick was new brand, the profiles they were bought by Rigbusters.

I checked if the profiles were stored in the Kemper through the iPad's Rig manager and straight on the Kemper Stage but they weren't there.

I think I have to open a ticket, th

I recorded 2 videos maybe they will explain better than me 😁

I followed this video, can you tell me if is the right process?

Thanks

I'm sorry but English is not my first language. When I said that the profiler say that the profiles are already inside is because when I tried the first time, I went to check if I had transferred the profiles inside the Stage and they wasn't inside "actually in the Kemper Stage", but when I tried to reinstall the profiles for the second time, always with the procedure suggested by the video, using a USB Stick, on the screen came written (The profiles you're trying to install are already inside, but in truth they aren't there

Hi the Kemper Stage has the last version Betathe Rig Manager has the last version of (Rig Manager) :)

The proceedings was:

Formatting the USB stick - insert the USB stick - press on the stage (USBstick) - backup/Restore - Restore - Restore "Again" -

But when i go to the Kemper Stage the profiles aren't there, the profiles are (Fender 65 Dlx Rev Clean 1 LP - 2023-07-04 10-10-07.krig).

What have i done wrong?

Thanks for your help :)

Hi everyone :)

For some reason I can't use the Manager Rig at this moment, "it doesn't work", than I ttried on USB way, I followed a couple of tutorials and I have done everything but I still can't store them.

To be precise the procedure is perfect and every time I am trying to put them onto the stage it tells me that the profiles are already inside, but when I go to look for them there is no trace.

Everything is updated, beta version.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks 🙂