Posts by Klanker

I have my interface (USB powered) on top of my profiler and the profiler is directly above the computer. The profiler and computer is plugged into the same main circuit but each one is on a separate surge suppressor. I've never heard of a PC causing noise before. Could be your lighting, ceiling fan, or appliances. ??

No, its coming from PC's PSU Im 99% sure. I tried to get closer to the pc and the static noise gets worse, while if i move away it fades away completely. Affects both kemper and DI, it just messes the signal on the instrument cable since its not balanced. Can you tell me what PSU do you have in your PC since you dont have any noise?

So I had this problem for a while and kinda avoided it by placing my pc far away from my audio interface/guitar cables when recording. But now I decided to finally address the issue, was thinking about either (maybe both?):

a) Swapping pc power supply for something with better components (not sure if it will help, and how much good power supplies that dont cause much electric noise cost).

b) Buying DI box and using balanced cable out of it.

Anyone who dealt with this problem, what do you think is the optimal solution in this situation?

Hey hey, people.

Finished another cover today, thanks everyone who checked out my Gojira cover last week.

Tried to improve both on video and audio quality this time, this song is easier playing wise, but a lot more going on in production side of things. The best thing I learned while doing this - backwards reverb tech, takes a bit of time but sounds very airy. More info in the video itself and in youtube description.

Hopefully, I managed to capture all the good parts. Have a wounderful weekend everyone :).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Interesting, this sounds similar to crospanning reverb, might try this one day.

Sounds great. Are you playing on top of the original rhythm guitars? Or did you remove them somehow?

I left them as they are, just lowered the song 8db down. I tried to eq them out in different ways, but it kinda ruined the rest of the song (drums and vocals especially).

I knows its messy, but there is not much I can do personally (don't have the skills/knowledge to eq out stuff like that) without having stems. And yeah as a result mix is VEEERY guitar heavy.

Hi, kemper bro's, hope you are having a great day :). I made a Gojira guitar cover using Kemper stage. Would appreciate any feedback.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.