Posts by Roby Rocks

Hi,

Sorry and don’t want bother your but I have another problem with expression Pedal EP-1-KP-GN.

I have connected it to Pedal 5 of Kemper Remote.
    and I use it for Pedal Pitch (whammy +1oct).
    I have made more times the Calibration but when the pedal is in Toe Position the value (from pedal setting) is 123 (it should be 127). For this reason when ai move the peda full toe there is not exactly 12 semitons and the pitch is down tuned.
    I have change insert, change cable, but there is no way.
    can you help me?

What can I do?

Hi!

I have a simple question about the use of Mission Engineering EP1-KP-GN.

I have connected it to my Remote on Pedal 5 (expression TRS) and Pedal 6 (Toe Switch TS).
    I want to use the expression pedal to control Wah and Whammy (Pitch Shift) alternatively by pressing the Toe Swith.
    I have read manual, watch tutorial, but I don't found an answer....

There is no way to switch from Wah to Whammy and vice-versa by pressing the toe switch?
    Thanks!!!

Hi,

I would to ask for an opinion.

How many of you use an Remap-box to make a profile?

The DIRECT OUTPUT/SEND (head/rack) and SEND 1/2 (stage) are unbalanced with output level: +4 dBu (line level).

But a guitar amp works with -10dBv (instrument level).

So for best results and make a professional profile I I thought to use an reamp-box between Kemper and Amp.

In the specific I’ll use a Radial X-AMP that converts the +4dBu signal from the Kemper-SEND, into a -10dBv signal suitable for guitar amplifiers.

How many of you do the same thing?

[Blocked Image: https://thumbs.static-thomann.de/thumb/padthumb600x600/pics/bdb/199233/6098614_800.jpg]

Simple Reset (only global settings):

KEMPER: Hold System when Turn On

STAGE: same

Hard Reset (global setting, restore factory rigs, performance etc)

KEMPER: Hold Soft Button 1 when Turn On

STAGE: Hold System + Soft Button 1 when Turn On

in this way you enter in "Maintenance Mode", then go on Init&Globals.

if it is just to create a widening effect surely it doesn’t need to be exactly 95% just approximately that value. 15/16 notes would be 93.75% which is close enough to 95% for a general widening. Alternatively, 31/32 would be 96.85%. Not sure if the KPA goes up to 64th notes but 61/64 would 95.%.

Most people would tend to want the delay to remain constant for a widening effect (ie not be tempo dependent). For widening you might be better using one of the widener effects in conjunction with a regular delay.

Hi...
    So... last Friday I tried it... but doesn't work properly....
    61/64 and 31/32 doesn't exist.

15/16 make one "tap" every 15 beat on 16... in practice 15/16 means 6,25% and NOT 93,75%....

so the second delay is too long.

Only solution, I think, is asking to kemper to add "ratio2" parameter also for synth tempo delay...

he assumption would be that if you are using tempo sync you are looking for a musical relationship (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8th etc) therefore you would also want the second delay to have an exact musical relationship in terms of note duration rather than trying to approximate a note relationship from a percentage figure.

OK... but I'm not agree with that.

What I would like to do is for example: left delay 1/4 sync with tempo , and right delay set to ratio 95%. With this I create a stereo wide delay. I make this with helix, headrush, fractal, etc...

Dual Delay of Kemper hallows me to set the sync time (1/4, 1/8, ecc...) for each delay (L and R) individually... but it is not the same thing....
    I will check again

Hi !

I have a question about the delay (in the specific the Legacy delay).

I have noticed that the "ratio 2" parameter works only when the Tempo Sync is off.

Is there a delay type with the possibility to set the ratio 2 while tempo sync is on?

I neet to use a stereo delay with the left (o right) delay set to 95% and use the tap tempo!

Is there this possibility?

Thanks