Posts by famousbass

Joined you Kemper mob about Nov 2021.

Bought used, a Kemper Power Rack and Remote. Within three months, sales of my suddenly redundant gtr pedals easily recouped the cost of the Rack. Next in the chopping block is a couple of gtr amps. They're redundant now too. Naturally.

I'm primarily a working bassist, a keyboardist, and finally a guitarist.

Firstly, I can't say the Kemper replaces my serious bass gear, the compressor of the Kemper is a little, um, 'agitated' for my tastes. But I'm open to suggestions who has made the Kemper their one-stop bass station. I'm a bass allrounder, vacillating between rock, soul, and funk. P-bass, J-bass, MM-bass, whatever suits.

Secondly, I'm intrigued who has experience with the Kemper on a wooden action Fender Rhodes 73?

Thirdly and finally, do any professional profilers make acoustic guitar profiles? I don't mean simulators for electric gtrs. I'm looking to run quality acoustic gtrs (with piezos in the bridge and preamps with headroom that don't quack and bark) through the Kemper.

Even at this stage, I'm kind of convinced one can use the Kemper for anything.

Ciao for now, you mob.

Oh, this is yours truly a few years ago, live on bass:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.