Posts by Elektrik

Thats what I though would happen but it didnt. Instead of downloading the new profiles and leaving the older ones already in the Kemper, its acting like wvwrything is already in the Kemper and its not.
    Strange.

Ok so initially I had purchased some profiles and downloaded them into my Kemper with no problem.

I purchased some more and put then on the same pen drive but this time instead of downloading into the Kemper, my Kemper says they are already installed when in fact only the first bunch of profiles were.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Am I suppose to erase or transfer the existing profiles in Kemper and then download both the new and old updated profiles?

The mono plug is new. Not sure why that would happen. I was thinking maybe its the way the profiles were set up. I need more time with the Kemper unit. My next adventure will be connecting pedals to it…I was on Instagram and saw this killer pedal from formulabpedals called “Fuzz Rangers” and got me thinking I’ve totally ignored my analog pedals since getting my Kemper and got a guilt trip ?. Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help and commentary.

Yeah believe it or not that was the problem. I was freaking cause I’m burnt out from work..I’m an RN with hardly any time off and I just freaked out…I had a roof leak not long ago and luckily nothing got damaged but I had to move everything out of the studio and wait to get it fixed which took forever between contractor excuses and sh*t weather.

I’m just happy it wasn’t unit malfunction.

I found out what it was ? I plugged into the mono side of my Randall Warhead 4x12 ? never would’ve guessed but the problem got fixed as soon as I plugged into the stereo side. Thank God I was freaking out.

I’ve been working hard these past few days and I finally sit down to play. Turn on my Kemper and out of the blue there’s clipping and squeals for no reason. I turn up the master volume and or rig volume and its worse. X( Beyond pissed. Anybody have any idea what it could be? It was working beautifully since it arrived. Literally all I’ve done is purchase some profiles and used them as is from day one, no teaking no nothing. Today I don’t even know her.

Hi everybody, hope everyone is doing well.

I would like to know if anyone has the ML Artist Pack “Dream Tones”… unfortunately they don’t sell it anymore. If you happen to have it and would either like to sell or share all profiles within the pack please let me know. Much appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you guys so much.
    I have to say this Kemper Profiler Rack I purchased is so good, it’s intimidating ????. I can’t believe how good it sounds and how good it feels. Before it arrived I had purchased some Top Jimi profiles just to have them ready to download into the Kemper and wow….both the stock profiles and the Top Jimi profiles…everything sounds incredible.
    I plug into the Kemper, the Kemper into my ISP Stealth power amp into my Randall Warhead 4 x 12

??? and I’m in heaven.

I just bought a Kemper and I am looking for someone who has profiles for my favorite guitarist of all time Criss Oliva. I want clean, gain, solo profiles with cabs for Criss’ complete discography: Sirens, Dungeons Are Calling, Power Of The Night, Fight For The Rock, Hall Of The Mountain King, Gutter Ballet, Streets: A Rock Opera and Edge of Thorns. I’m not interested in anything after EOT, only Criss Oliva tone :P
    If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.