Posts by Eddiebaby

Morning folks.

I love my Stage and find that 100% of the tone for the small pub gigs I do it is perfect on its own with two expression pedals. Occasionally at home I want to nail a few nuances from assorted pedals I have and either in the loops or in front they work.

My current preferred amp profile to use with them is the Morgan AC20, what others do any of you prefer to use?

Just a clean Fender, Vox or Marshall tone?

I also recently bought an Origin Effects Deluxe 61 which us as 61 Brownface with bias trem that I used in a loop instead of the amp profile with the ToneJunkie 65 Deluxe cab and that sounds killer too.

Well I've been tweaking and finally got it down to my "essential' pedals, but TBH the one I'd really miss would be the Cali76 Stacked.

I think if we get an upgrade to some of the Mod FX I could cut the board down quite a way.

I do love the Trelicopter and E-lady though.

Delighted about the recent bass amp package as I've acquired a P-Bass and a Rabea Massaad baritone.

origin effects Cali76 Stacked and Revival Drive Compact before my Stage and an A.P.E./Flashback2 combo an a mono loop and a BOSS GT1000 Core in a stereo loop for me.

Great pedals that do specific things the Kemper can't. Live, I don't know if anyone other yhan me would notice the subtleties of the stuff in the loops, the two before the Stage are awesome though.

Details here.

(I've got no connection with them but I'm posting the video as they've done the work and the YouTube hits help them.)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just for reference for you guys this is a Rockboard Quad 4.2. Looks like it overhangs the edges but that is an illusion. There is about 1.5cm each side and the pedal and Stage could be a lot closer together.

I also have a smaller Rockboard with a Polytune3 and a Cali76 Stacked before the input and a Revival Drive Compact and J Rockett APE in loop 1 and a BOSS GT1000 Core in the stereo loop. (currently).

Worked a treat. I think the problem is that if a soft button isn't lit I've been ignoring what ever is below it considering it to be solely an "options available' indicator rather than an on off function.

Lesson learnt. Thank you.

Having another blonde moment here guys.

I've been running my Cali76 and Revival Drive into the front of my Stage and a Stereo FX Loop with my BOSS GT1000 Core in it.

Now I want to move the Revival Drive into a mono FX loop before the amp. Every time I try this I get the message that there is already a loop in the rig.

Does this mean there is a one loop per rig limit?

Also every time I try to set a loop up I am told to use Send 2 and returns 3 and 4.

So what have I missed now?

Sorry about the questions. When I signed up for this trip I did warn you I'd be back picking brains...

:/

I love my Stage.

The more I ask of it the more it gives. All I really want us to be able to record audio direct via the USB out.

It would be great in so many situations when I don't want to drag out the full interface/DAW setup.

Have a short video from the same photoshoot.

One question. I also have Kemper and a Focusrite 2i2. Why don'y my fingers work like Chris'? I feel misled by the advertising. ;)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.