Posts by iEddiez

That’d be my anwer too. Or are we missing a nuance in the question asked?

Turns out, yes. Hmmm i think the only way would be to have an expression pedal as morph, unless morph ramp time could be set to very long values.

But you’ll still need a “double tap”.

Thanks. Yes, a nuance was missed. I wanted a rig to load and the morph started on that load. Not possible so I will look into the exp pedal.

Thanks for your help.

I guess I don't understand when you say EQ sweep.

Did you listen to the song I linked?

I want the morph to go move to a new EQ setting over the riff. Listen to that Muse track and you'll hear what I mean.

Could you use wah instead on a regular rig. In this case you would have the normal rig already loaded and the sweep would only happen when you move the pedal. Remember that, as well as normal wah style effects you also have Wah Low Pass Filter, Wah High Pass Filter, Wah Vowel, Wah Formant, Wah Ring Modulator etc.

I could do! I am trying to not use another pedal at the moment.

Maybe there is a crazy work around I’m not aware of, but for morph, you would need to stomp twice. Then to revert back you would need to stomp again, yes. You can link the morph to an expression pedal, but I’m not sure if that solves your problem.

Thanks for your reply.
    I think if I was controlling the kemper by Midi I could do it on one stomp, alas, I am not.
    I'm building a patch for Wont Stand Down - Muse.

listen to the pre chorus riff sweep;

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    1m 14s

It's so short I may just have a patch with a phaser or something on, doesn't need to be perfect.

Not sure if this is possible or even if I'm thinking about this right.

I am trying to setup a performance in a slot that as soon as I switch to it an EQ sweep Morph is engaged.

Can this be done with one press or would it need to be be two?
    One to engage the performance and a second to start the morph?

Also, to revert the morph is that another?
    Thanks!

Love Matt’s tone. Look forward to trying this. I will let you know what I end up doing with the fuzz tone if I make any changes.

Thanks! It may be WAAAAAY off but I felt this was close enough for me. It was also my first shot of making a rig. Let me know how you get on!

Hey everyone, I know there are payed tones out there for Muse but I had a crack at one myself.
    I've not uploaded it as I had a Google about the sharing of Profiles that you've not profiled yourself and it seemed a no go even if they are made with free profiles.

Anyway!

I styled this on the Psycho tone. I think it's pretty decent but feel free to tweak and let me know

Amp:

AC30 by And44

Gain @ 2 Bass @ 3 Middle @ 1 Treble @ 3 Presence @ 1.3

Definition @ 5.9 Clarity @ 2.1 Tube Shape @ 3.3

Cab:

3rd Powder Switchblack 212 by M. Britt (from the TD Mat Bel Rig)

FX Chain (use the drive and fuzz in combinations):

Kemper Drive

Drive @ 6 Tone @ 7.3 Definition @ 5.3 Mix @ 100%

Kemper Fuzz
    Drive @ 5 Trans. Shape @ 5 Trans. Tone @ 2 Definition @ 5.1 Mix @ 100%

Post FX

Studio EQ

Took this from the TD Mat Bel Rig

Natural Reverb to taste

Personally, this sounds alright to me although I do find the Fuzz lacking in 'beef'. If you have any hints/tips/comments, please let me know!

Sorry, late to the party here but this is how I felt moving from my HT100 to a ID60TVP. It wasn't what I was used to. I've now moved to Kemper and I feel it sounds better. I'm annoyed that I now have gear to sell again but the Kemper can create a tone you'll be happy with.

Is this issue super common then?
    Just got my Profiler Toaster and want to prolong it as much as I can.
    I don't move it much but I will eventually want to take it to a practice. Any tips?

IT'S HERE!

USP told me "We tried to deliver your parcel". No they didn't they drove up, had a look in the street and hopped back into the van.
    I've collected the Kab from a local access point.

So far I've had nothing from UPS to pay any extra. I have no idea why, I was fully expecting something.

So, the Kab is setup. On first boot and adding some Volume the Kemper bricked and rebooted. I also noted a pop/click on startup and shutdown but I think that's normal?

I am a bedroom user currently so it's at -90db for monitoring which seems insane but I am going to deafen everyone here if I go louder.

What's you experience V8guitar with the pops/clicks? Also, do you keep the head on top of the Kab when playing?

Also, the T-Shirt is super soft.

Give it time...raise a discussion on the Quad cortex, Kemper2 or RM stability :)

Most people on here are nice and helpful...except me, I'm horrible!

Are you in a MUSE tribute? Im in a CULT tribute....

Hehe. Great topics to avoid.

I'm not. I'm not in a band either. As Frank Turner said "The musicians who lack the friends to form a band...", except that's only partly true. It's only Guitarists and Bassists I know! I know a chap in a MUSE tribiute though, Hullabaloo.
    I'd love to be in a casual band though, just to jam a few times a month.

Update;
    Arrived in the UK and is due for Delivery tomorrow!

Got scanned in at Germany on the 3rd

Left Germany early this morning and arrived into Stanford Le Hope later this morning.

No word on VAT or Duty yet.

Sooooooooon

So I've been having a play today....

I built a Rig that contained the sounds I needed for a song. With stomps I could build it up as I needed manually if I wanted.

I copied the same rig across the 5 Performance slots and the Edited each slot to suit the part of the song. Saves having 5 separate Rigs for 1 song. Especially as a performance is separate to the rig pool.

Thanks everyone.