Posts by dawari

I threw out the EMG 81/60 set from my Ibanez RGIB6 Baritone, and replaced them with Fishman Fluence Devin Townsends.

Why? Because the EMG sounded dull and lifeless to me, regardless of the amp. They do one thing great, that's metal rhythm guitar. Chuggachugga...and pinch harmonics...

But any dynamic playing, crunch or clean sounds? Very uninspiring, to say the least.

To me EMGs are overhyped, but it's all a matter of personal taste.

The Fishmans transformed the Ibanez from "meh" to "yeah!", at least for me.

The active Fishmans don't cause any problems with the Kemper, even though the output of the bridge PU in "modern humbucker" mode is insanely high.

Sounds (to my ears) as nice as through a valve amp.

Moin!

Also ich hab nur den direkten Vergleich mit einem HX Stomp und einem POD X3, die ich beide auch viel über Kopfhörer gespielt habe.

Im Vergleich dazu ist der Kopfhörerausgang des Kemper mindestens gleich gut, hat schon fast gefährliche Lautstärkereserven und treibt meinen sehr neutral klingenden AKG K240 ganz wunderbar an.

"Space" hab ich auf 3, das finde ich ein sehr sinnvolles feature.

Bin total zufrieden.

Das hilft dir jetzt wenig, aber entweder sind deine Hörgewohnheiten anders oder mit deinem Gerät stimmt tatsächlich was nicht.

Nimm doch mal was über die Ausgänge auf und hör das mit den gleichen Kopfhörern über ein anderes Gerät an. Wenn es dann total anders klingt ist vielleicht was kaputt.

Daniel

Sorry to resurrect this..

But this profile made me buy the Profiler. Seriously.

It was the first that came up, when i switched the KPA on while trying it out.

I was in love instantly.

So, thanks rmpacheco, for making my decision an easy one, and very clever of you kemper guys to include it in the factory preloaded rigs!

Cheers

Daniel