Posts by Gemyneye

Hello,

Please forgive me, I've been reading and researching for a couple days now and every time I think I found the solution, it doesn't work. I switched from an analog connection to a S/PDIF on my Scarlett 18i20 to free up the two guitar inputs. I have the out from Kemper going in to the 18i20 S/PDIF. The interface is connected via USB. My Focusrite controller is set to S/PDIF 1-2 with internal clock source. I tried using S-PDIF source but lose my output sound from my iMac. The Sample rate for all devices is 48 kHz set. BUT, I hear an occasional "tsk", it's faint but I hear it. It's like a cricket that is in the room that you can't find but know it's there. Please, can you help me rid this cricket? Thank you so much!

Thank you. I have around 85 rigs loaded. I was just curious if it ran like a computer that sleeps after a while. Or if it's hard on the processor to turn it off and on several times throughout the day.

Hello,

I have tried to find my answer, but I couldn't. I apologize if it's been answered elsewhere. I am still learning what this beauty can do! But my question is more of a hardware question I suppose. If I practice in the morning then at night (after work), should I leave the Kemper on? Seeing as there is a boot up and boot down process time, I don't know if it's better to just shut it down when done.

Thanks!