Posts by harmonik

I like this idea. For me, using RM means that I'm focused on the PC, not looking at the Kemper display or the remote. I'm sitting in front of the computer and the Kemper is elsewhere in the studio.

Hi welcome!

1. Rig Manager works only with a physical USB cable, not over ethernet. You can of course install Rig Manager on two computers, but of course only one can be connected to the Kemper at a time.

2. I found the following info about renaming your Profiler on page 274 of the manual.

LCD / HW Setup / Brightness / User Interface

On the LCD / HW Setup page you can control the settings for the display and adjust the “Line Frequency” parameter.

Press the soft button labeled “Startup Dialog” to enter the menu where you can enter your name and set current time and date. Whenever you create your own PROFILEs, the “Rig Author” tag will default to the Owner Name. The “Startup Dialog” appears automatically when the PROFILER is started for the first time.

Using the soft button labeled “Edit Owner” you can edit the Owner Name and assign a Device Name to your PROFILER. Assigning unique Device Names is useful if you intend to connect and manage multiple PROFILER units with the Rig Manager application.

3. Sorry, cant help with this, but I'm sure someone else will come along shortly... :)

I'm dont usually do Me-Too posts, but yeah me too. I have an older THR-10X that also gets used everyday. I love that thing.

Can't morph between rigs, but you can have a morph between a clean/gainy version of the same rig.

You can try a couple different things....

1) just morphing the gain knob (probably not the best idea)

2) try the old reliable Tubescreamer method before the rig and morph the Mix and/or Gain on the TS itself

3) just set the rig to clean and add your distortion of choice . Morph the Mix and/or Gain on the pedal.

It depends what kind of clean you want (JC120? Blackface clean?) and the kind of gainy sound you want.

Hope this helps...

I’ve been contemplating the in ear route for years. I used a sennheusee system years ago but hated it. In reflection it was obviously down to the earbuds themselves. Anyway, I normally use a pair of earplugs on stage. Not so much down to the backline volume more to reduce the nightmare of cymbals in small venues. My question is, would the in ears have the same effect as earplugs but with the additional bonus of mixing in a ‘low volume’ ox on top of the attenuation caused by earplugs or would it be a completely different experience.

There is a kind of isolated feeling of using earplugs or IEMs. If you're used to earplugs, then IEMs will probably work out pretty well for you.

It's super cool to have a individualized mix, and instruments stay within a reasonable volume level. It's easier to have an overview how the band sounds.

I'm using a In-Ear Stagediver SD4 and I'm quite happy with them.

Nice post! All points valid! :thumbup:

Hi!

Schau mal hier: https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/5/User-Manuals#

Seite 365 von "Das Große Handbuch"

Ich kenne der Z12 nicht aus aber ich glaube was du machen willst ist möglich, aber nur wenn du Browser-Modus nutzt. In Essenz, man lädt ein Rig, klickt den System-Taster und irgendwo dort kann man ein MIDI Patch Change Nummer spezifizieren. Wann du dann diesen MIDI Nummer von der Engl auswählst, dann weißt der Kemper welcher Rig du laden willst.

I always preferred Cleartone EMP strings over Elixir, they feel and sound just like regular strings but really do last way longer,

especially if you clean the strings before putting the guitar away (ghs Fast Fret for me).

I've tried a set of the Cleartone EMP 9s and it seems they stay brighter, longer. I'd say that I was a convert if they weren't so expensive.

Meiner erste dummer Vorschlag wäre RM uninstallieren und dann wieder neu installieren.

Wenn du sagst " Drag&Drop in ein lokales Verzeichnis", meinst du ein lokal Ordner in RM, oder auf deiner Mac/PC?

Würde aber erwarten das neuinstallieren würde das Problem lösen...

Bin voll zufrieden mit meiner zwei Alto TS310s. War erstmal verdächtig ob 10Zoll wirklich ok wäre, bin nun aber überzeugt. Für das Üben zuhause , setzen den Lautstärkeregler auf 1 reicht völlig aus. Für Band Proben, auf 4 geht. Den Klang finde ich Klar und lässt den Persönlichkeiten jeder Preset durchkommen.