Posts by spankygtr

Hi, is it possible to turn an effect on and off by slightly moving a pedal? I have a pedal set for pitch bend (pedal 4 jack). Can I set it up so that barely moving the pedal turns pitch bend on, and the pedal then controls the whammy effect? And turns the effect off when fully heel down? I saw someone mention the phrase "auto sense". However, a search of the manual turns up no results when I enter the phrase.

I have a Kemper Stage, and need to send program changes to an external processor. I cannot find the page where I can specify "Slot Settings"". I set Device A midi channel on page 7/12. When I hit the page button again (page 8/12) it says "UI To Midi" (whatever that is) under soft button 1. Can anyone tell me where "Slot Settings" are located?

Along the same line as this question, is there not some addendum available, to specifically describe important operational details regarding the Stage, as opposed to the earlier models? It seems like this product really requires its own manual.

So if you have 10 Performances you use, and you're at number 10, you dont have to hit the "Down" switch 9 times to get to number 1. You should be able to specify a range, say, 1 through 10. Then, if you are on Performance number 10, you just go UP one, to cycle back to 1. I am actually surprised this is not an obviously needed feature.