Posts by Corky UK

Sorry Burkhard, more bullshit from Kemper! SO many people here demanding better control! Over £2k for a head, and YOU DON'T PROVIDE A FRACTION OF THE CONTROL BOSS DOES IN A £300 UNIT???? ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS???? We want you to respond to OUR needs, not YOURS! WE ARE THE MUSICIANS, NOT YOU!

The argument of 'debugging' downloaded rigs is surely irrelevant if the person who programmed it used a profiler remote and the person downloading it doesn't, and is maybe using midi control or vice versa? I have downloaded a couple of rigs like that.. I would like to see either a second 'morph' so you can assign a pedal to 'morph 2', this would get round many issues mentioned here and there would be no need to 'debug' a profile before trying it, and maybe have an option WITHIN RIGS to select whether you use any of the four control switches on the profiler remote OR external switch control via any of the six pedal sockets, it's great having the external switch option but very poor that each switch will only control ONE effect, plus, ridiculously, they are selected Globally??? Boss and Line 6 have completely assignable control that allows the USER to decide what they want their external switches to control. I feel sure whoever decided to put control switches along the top never tried to operate them on a dark stage! Either that or they were sat down... You say many pros use these without issue, well here's one that has issue, I feel the others just accept it as it is, or already have a midi set up they have managed to incorporate it into, personally I would like to use it on stage, but the control is just not good enough as it stands.

I have plenty of 'NEED' for extra control within a rig to save having to use multiple rigs for one song. You build in SIX pedal sockets, yet don't expect us to use them? I use ONE expression pedal, and two DOUBLE control switches, as I'm not an acrobat and using the four control switches you put on the profiler remote is nigh on impossible in a gig environment on a dark stage. I need at least ONE switch on my FS-6 to control different things by rig, not the same thing every rig. Sometimes I need it to kick in extra preamp drive, a harmoniser, chorus etc, etc. The other switch is ALWAYS my lead sound, although you have negated the need for this by allowing us to 'Morph' on the patch button of the remote. I feel you should give the option of using EITHER the 4 control switches you have on the remote OR external FS-6 style switches. Boss have achieved this (and more) with their GT-10, 100 and 1000 processors, for half the price. You design a unit that is so clever in many ways yet leave out letting the user control the unit how it would work best for them.