Posts by C0unterAc3

I succeed at profiling it without mic and results are incredible ! Thanks !

this is the only instance i can find of someone who profiles the boss katan/a into the kemper
    i own both the katana and the kemper, can you share your results with me?
    im too afraid to attempt profiling myself, and i love my current go-to kemper profile but im gonna run stereo rigging soon and want to pair my go-to (the Bend Sun US Butterfly pack by ToneJunkie) with a katana profile .

does the profile on your kemper sound exactly like your katana amp when using direct inputs?
    like if you set everything to 12:00 and neutral and no effects, do you get the same tone response out of both?
    because if so i would love to get your profile. i dont have the resources to profile my own katana (i own the katana 50 mk1 and i had some awesome tones out of it but its been sitting in the corner unused because im a kemper user now. i could honestly just sell it if i can get a profile of it with exact tone matching)

So i got into using the rig manager and i was using it to dial in my tones and everything, and when i went to save a profile and switch to a new one
    it just replaced the old one with the new one
    im sure i hit store profile, waited, then switched over
    but its extremely annoying and i dont know what is causing it or how to fix it

X(;( i ended up loosing my favorite purchased profile i owned because it just .... deleted it and replaced the slot with an exact copy of a different profile