Posts by metalwolf

This is more of a confession post.🤣 In my pro music life I always have 2 of what I use in performance - one on stage one backup.....two marshall heads ..two same guitars

So instead of getting an AMPERO 2 or any other cheaper unit I am thinking I will get what I want - another stage unit...you only live once

And I guess it prompts the question..what are other folks using as a backup rig??

Yes, I have a new stable product due to good service and outcomes - but important to note, I did supply videos and a lot of detail which really helped, in some ways it was an example of teamwork between customer and creator.

I am just a fan of simplicity which I love with this product.

I rarely use RM. BUT each to their own and I wish everyone gets a piece of what they want or wish for from their Kemper journey

Every day with my Kemper is better than a day without it... 🤣😊

Yes as mentioned may not produce great results for your main feed and indeed the above will get you there..

BUT while your talking Marshall a monitor out with cab off thru a pedal baby into a MARSHALL 1960A - INCREDIBLE!!!

Those cabs love the kemper....mine does anyway

Nordan you will get some wicked tones out of those...

Ibanez S5470 with a DiMarzio Evolution2 Pickup

Ibanez RG1570 with a Seymour Duncan SH6

those tones aren't bad mate.. in context with a band is where you will know whos who in the zoo

Something that sounds god- like in your bedroom may not cut it in the studio or live and vice versa - that's the beauty of the game

I run VAI - DiMarzio Gravity Storm bridge in one of my RG550'S - sounds pure old school eighties metal- that VAI - EVO 2 should produce VERY nice stuff.

I have already found I get a very brutally honest tone from my ACTIVE FISHMAN FLUENCE in my RGD Ibanez. I run 4 of the same guitars for stage...

Fishman Active may give you a real instant EQ assessment as they are such great examples of clean slate - almost beautifully sterile

Whereas my passives like yours are just so much FUN...and take you right there to those moments in music..

I reckon you will smash it with those

Less is more - I don't need a pedal in the pocket that can loop for an hour and maybe bluetooth with my aircon

I like what I got - a nice solid chunk of guitar pedal hardware with a plain LCD screen (stage) that creates absolute sonic havoc - stable OS always preferred over MORE MORE MORE -

100% respect to anyone's wishes for extended features but as is, it blows my fricking mind!! Its a life changer.

Had a few hiccups but all OK at this moment

Some fair points, they do recommend if you are mid-tour or recording to sit tight on your OS ..I usually follow that idea with my other gear if in that situation. But I bought my STAGE new 10 days ago so thought I may as well bring it up to speed straight off. I usually prefer less features and a more stable OS. Monitoring my Beta version at the moment. Good luck

Well I am a newbie to KEMPER from TUBESVILLE...

I ran my KEMPER STAGE monitor into a PEDAL BABY into a MARSHALL 1960A and then direct into JBL rehearsal speaker towers via studio desk

CRUSHING TONE - full blown metal band...guys loved it!!!! Basically set a new benchmark for our sound - DOES NEED A TWEAK TO CUT!

It's not all about volume but a slight EQ tweak

It depends on stuff - I first ran my monitor out into PEDAL BABY into ORANGE 212 which was OK but the the MARSHALL 1960A just loved the KEMPER... interesting......

I upped the mids in my metal tone - don't pick a top end fizz tone

Live I will go a PEDAL BABY into a 212 or maybe just take my RCF 310A on a AMP STAND behind me and direct into FOH with some MONITOR facing me

Hi,

I received it through the support team - its not listed - I downloaded version 8.6 as my backup in case of any issues

AND yeah I am not going to do ANY os updates via RIG MANAGER - direct USB stick is a more pure source

I am glad you opened a ticket - they were helpful -

I am currently in comms with the support team - I sent video and gave as much specifics as I could - I was given a dropbox version 8.7.9 BETA which I installed. I am monitoring it....

AS an aside - I hope it all goes well because the tone is killer

I would really recommend you open a ticket - good luck!

Thanks V8 - Yes I am alert not alarmed - Such a big move but its a joyful one - First hit out in the studio was with PROFILER direct into Rehearsal JBL towers and monitor into PEDAL BABY into MARSHALL 1960A which really surprised me...the pedal baby is amazingly loud.

Just need to mid hump things a bit next rehearse to give that tube tone and get it to cut through a little more.

Volume is not an issue - its not getting lost in the mix which is the one for me. My tube amps do that thing where they cut through hard .

I was very happy with the crushing gain tone and the boy were excited. ITS COOL.

I am in heaven man. Probably end up getting a used profiler head as a back up some stage.

Hi - yes I am a new stage owner and had 3 random audio dropouts in my first week - no input , no output and was running the previous OS before the new OS 8.7.8 which I will install tomorrow. Hopefully all will be well. Not panicked just alarmed. This will be my tour and show rig and obviously want a solid unit. Support advised to upgrade so it seems as mentioned above that it was a possible known issue with audio dropouts.