Posts by gduk0256

thanks for the response. I’m on the rig manager, so I’ll double check the unit is on the same performance and slot when saving. I’m pretty sure it would be as the rig manager appears to recall the slot on the unit when selected, and I always look at where the destination is. I’ll keep you posted!

BACKGROUND

hi. I’m new to Kemper, having been instructed to switch from Mesa Boogie based rig to something suitable for quick fly in/out festival gigs. I’d gone for IK Amplitube running on M1 MacBook Air with the I/O foot controller because I know the system and liked the sounds but the manager and crew didn’t like the reliability concern of multiple 20’ USB cables, laptop at festivals etc so was given the Kemper and told to have it all programmed before the next show in 2 weeks time. No rehearsal, sound check, no amps, just IEMs.
    IMPORTANT BIT!

Got it working but am now finding that when tweaking and updating the sounds the rig being modified will often save not only to that slot in the current performance but also to a corresponding slot in a different performance! This has been incredibly frustrating and concerning. I’m assuming it must be something I’m doing and not a software bug?
    Can anyone help?

Thanks.

a decent size of screen on the Stage Profiler! Festival gigs on big stages . Difficult🙄

Also the basic premise of everything being preset oriented and having to audition hundreds of sounds to find the handful that are decent starting points is tedious, but I guess that’s the nature of the beast. It does (eventually) sound great tho. 👍