Posts by AO2002

Oh thanks, I hadn't seen it!

I have added to the Focusrite control the SPDIF 1 and 2 as you commented earlier and even still doesn't appear, there's not such a thing as SPDIF in and out displayed on the input and output section of the DAW.

I mean I can record through SPDIF but still don't know how to reamp with this interface. Maybe is a meaningless little control that I haven't switched and don't know about it, I don't know...

And don't know why but headphones sound really bad through the Focusrite, both in mono or stereo.

This interface is making the process a bit more difficult than what I expected...

Is it possible to reamp in other way instead of SPDIF ?

First of all, thanks for your answers!

I have figured out that the SPDIf actually is the input 7/8. It doesn't make sense to me but anyway. I have plugged it by the SPDIF, but for reamping I still have a problem, mainly because as BayouTexan said, I have to change the imput source, but it seems to be locked and wherever I move the knob it doesn't do nothing.

I'll attach a photo.

If someone knows how to fix it please let me know guys.

Hi, I'm just a few days owner.

I have plugged the kemper with the regular inputs and it works great, but I don't know why, if I connect it with the S/PDIF for reamping , even though everything seems to work fine, the SPDIF input isn't shown on the Channel configuration of the DAW. It just shows the regular inputs of the Focusrite.

Currently I'm working on Logic pro X, with 44.1kHz both in Kemper and the focusrite 8i6. I have also the setup with the Scarlett done with the Focusrite control and it shows green light as if everything is synced, so if anyone has any idea of where could be the problem please let me know.