Posts by dotsdad

You can plug a wireless router into the RJ45 jack and use the Kemper as the "server." Then connect your iPad or whatever to that wireless "network" and control it that way.

I got it at a discount but, to me, it still wasn't worth it.

Unlike M.Britt or Top Jimi sets, for example, they didn't profile multiple sweet spots of the same amp; such as clean, edge of breakup, crunch, dimed, etc. Instead, they only used one setting per amp and then profiled that setting with 5 different mikes.

While it is kind of cool to hear different mikes coloring the sound, I would rather hear scalding hot power tubes coloring the sound instead.

Top Jimi's JTM45 reissue pack is my favorite Marshall profile. I like how it cleans up but you can still get a nasty kerrang when you dig in. Just rawks.

I saved the cabinet from those profiles and am finding it useful for other Marshall profiles that previously seemed harsh and fizzy. Try it - you might discover a new favorite that you previously overlooked :)

In browser mode, click the soft button on the top left above the LCD screen a couple of times....It will give options like "all rigs", "favorite rigs", etc. Stop when you get to "ONLY BASS." Makes browsing the factory's stock bass rigs a lot quicker.

Oh, wait...sorry just noticed you sdaid the stage model. I hav the lunchbox model. Surely the stage has a similar option to make browsing easier

Hi,

I just uploaded some profiles of my Sansamp SVT bass preamp. I basically run though the factory presets and then added a couple of fun ones that I like with my bass. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks for the tip (and the video!) I was trying the old-school Windows FILE>IMPORT method, but the only only file type it would serch was KPIF. Will try drag-and-drop.

On another note, what's the difference between KPIF and KPERFORMANCE files?

Noobie here - need your help importing some performances I just purchased. The performances I ordered have a file type ".kperformance," but Rig Manager is looking for ".kpif" files. I can't import them - please advise!