Posts by Axe Arsenal

Friedman prices here in Europe ; 2 years ago I bought a second hand BE 100 Deluxe (3 months old). I looked at the prices new and they were less than 4000 Euro then. Last year no increase but since a couple of months now it's 4750 Euro. The ASM 12 is more than 1600 Euro now, a couple of months ago it was 1200..

Last year I bought two Dimarzio pickups, now for the same pickup more than 20 Euro for each one.

Maybach guitars also (now 2300 for a Lester '59).

I saw an increase in the last 6 months for a lot of brands.

But if I list a guitar for sale I get offers by guys who still think we're in the previous century...

I've had many issues related to hands, arms, shoulders... All due to repetition. I've gone down many roads in search of a solution but have never found one. I've managed to make playing tolerable by:

1. Learning to relax and play lightly. It is interesting how little force is necessary to play a guitar
    2. Light strings helped me a lot
    3. Probably the most significant is a percussion massager on hands, forearms, elbows and all the way to the shoulders. I turn it up high and pound away with it. I use it myself, but it seems more effective when my girl does it. This device has allowed me to keep playing with very little pain.

Now if I could solve the tinnitus and hyperacusis...

Best of luck

I have a severe case of tinnitus (and hyperacusis), I also had surgery on both shoulders, forearm, elbow, Carpal Tunnel both hands and multiple Trigger fingers. Never ending story....