Posts by fonsecaj

Greetings, Kemper World.

I just got a new (to me) Profiler yesterday along with a Remote. It sounds great (much better than my Helix LT, I think) using it solely for bass.

I am having a strange issue with Performance mode, though.

I've set up a couple of Performance thingies (not sure what they're called) and at random intervals, the first slot on the Performance keeps resetting to the Crunch rig once I switch to a different slot and back again. Going between any of the other slots is fine. It's just that sometimes when I switch to another slot and then back to slot 1, it goes back to Crunch. The slot name stays the same as it was when I saved it, but the actual rig goes to Crunch.

I've made sure to save the Performance, and as I said, going between any of the other slots is fine. Once this happens, I need to reassign the slot 1 back to the rig I want in it, and it's getting a bit annoying having to continually do that. I just noticed that from the last time I used it, I hadn't switched from slot 1, and when I just booted up the Profiler, the slot 1 rig was still the correct one, so it survives a power cycle, but not a slot change.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, is there a solution? At this point I'm just going to treat Performances as only having 4 slots.

Thanks in advance for any help.