please contact support. we will help you fix your installation.
1) If you favourite a rig while auditioning it, it becomes un-favourited the instant you double click on another rig...
2) You can no longer scroll up and down with arrow keys to audition rigs?
3) When you drag a rig to a new folder, it now removes it from the folder it was in - so cut-and-paste as opposed to copy-and-paste, which is how it worked before - can't see any option to change this?
4) I like how the controls in the Editor communicate with their respective controls on the Kemper (e.g. turn the Gain knob in the Editor, and the LED's "move" on the Kemper's gain knob - and vice-versa) - however, the Rig Volume knob (bottom right on the Kemper, far right in the Editor's Amp section) do NOT communicate in this way. Any reason for this? They are the same control, right?
1) everything you do to a single Rig in the inspector needs to be stored. that's why the store button lights up. Everything you do to multiple Rigs gets stored automatically
2) you can use the left right keys to do that, up and down just moves the selection
3) use an option key (on mac press option) to copy instead of move
4) the volume you find on the UI is the Rig volume which can be found on the Rig page of the editor
in general, there were changes because the editor gave us a new perspective on some details. many things are lined out in the Rig Manager manual.
Strangely, following an update of both RM and OS yesterday I prepared a new performance, stored it, then RM lost it along with all my other performances, then after 20 minutes of searching and foul language, it just appeared.
out of curiosity, what do you mean by "after 20 minutes of searching and foul language, it just appeared".
beta testing is over, thanks a lot for all your comments. feel free to open new threads for unanswered questions.
save a rig and import the FX chain by locking the amp/cab/output of the rig you want to import you effects to.
Hi, I don't know this issue comes from RM3 (3.0.100) or the profiler (OS 7.1.19) but when I profile and store a rig a message comes (not always) and a rig is deleted in the browser. It's seems that the new rig profiled overwrite the last selected. And somtimes the last selected appears in the toaster but not in RM 3.
Run in windows 8.1
can you please contact support? we need to look into this.
please contact support by email
It's solved. Newest beta 7.1.19 was installed after another try.
i don't think it's solved. you really want to look at how reliable your USB connection is. From what you describe there is an ongoing issue and it was pure lock that the update process went through.
Came to rehearsals tonight and in my main performance, four of the five slots were replaced with the 'Crunch' preset.
I still had the original rigs in the browse pool but what I had in the performance were of course tweaked over some time.
can you please get in touch with support and supply those Rig and, if you can, a backup with the performances which ended up having "Crunch" rigs inside?
we would like to take a look.
How the heck do you delete a performance?
A performance stored in your Profiler, you cannot delete. You can only initialize it.
A performance stored in your local library you can delete.
Available options can be found by opening the context menu (right click on the performance in question) or by using the appropriate key command.
And something else: I used to see about 19.000 (all) rigs in RM but now just 16245. Has the rest of them being deleted.
I don't think so, 3000 Rig don't simply get deleted. In fact, there is no functionality is Rig Manager which can delete Rig this way.
You really should talk to support.
I did? Oh crap, I didn’t realize I’d already posted that request. Damn getting old sucks.
Thanks for letting g me know.
it was two identical posts right next to each other. maybe you're not getting old but the forum software does
you've posted the same thread twice. that's all.
NEW BETA VERSION AVAILABLE
Rig Manager 3.0.99 and Profiler OS 7.1.19 are available in the public beta download sections. The new version are recommended for everybody who's using Rig Manager 3 betas.
Rig Manager 3 betas can be found here: https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/12/Rig-Manager
Profiler OS betas can be found here: https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…ting-System-Beta-Versions
Features and changes in this version (3.0.99):
- Fixed recurring sync on empty performances
- Fixed rig copy/paste going into wrong performance slot
- Fixed wrong Profiler icon
- Feature: Display of morph values improved
- Feature: “T” for toggle key command on effect slots
Features and changes in PROFILER Operating System 7.1.19
- Fixed: Sometimes, a Rig sounds differente directly after switching Profiler on.
Ok so I just had my answer from Kemper if some of you were wondering.
So yes people who can't update their computer OS (for me it's Mac OSX Mavericks) will have the Double Penalty !! RM3 will not be able ever for those OS AND Your RM2 will not support new Kemper OS so you don't have the editor and RM2 will not work anymore....
Very very disappointed about that and more when I see all the competitors are still supporting Mac OSX...
One of the first time i think Kemper goes very wrong...
we have lined out the system requirements month ago. so what's the news here? also, why do you post this on multiple places on this forum? there are applications which run on old operating system versions and others do not. things like this happen for technical reasons, not for penalty. everybody who writes applications makes those compatible with as many OS versions as possible. but there's always a point where you need to decide if you're going forward and make something future proof or not. and when you start a new development, chances are that you decide to make software which is as future proof as suited for the purpose. in other words, it is always a compromise.
i personally like the idea of users keeping their computers for a long while. but in this case, you should consider your old computer as a system that doesn't change anymore. as much as your computer probably doesn't run an macOS which is newer than mavericks.
From our end, this will not happen today or tomorrow. We have it on the list, we understand why it would be desirable but there are other things with a higher priority to do first.