Public Beta 220.127.116.1103
WARNING: Should you have more than 1000 rigs/presets this upgrade might fail
WARNING: Downgrading from 1.5.1 to any firmware before 1.5.0 can require a reset (please read known issues)
This version addresses the following issues among others:
- added: CC 119 added for 7-bit NRPN messages (NRPN functionality is described in our
Profiler MIDI Parameter Guide)
- fixed: selective browse doesn’t accidentally load complete rig anymore
- fixed: Edit flags being reset during rig store
- Upgrading to 1.5.1 with much more than 1000 rigs and presets might generate a memory problem. In this case please bring down the number of rigs and presets to about 1000 before you upgrade.
- Downgrade to some older Firmware (e. g. 1.1.0 Release and 1.1.1 Public Beta)
will cause a hang, which can be overcome by a reset of global settings (push and hold the SYSTEM button, while starting the unit). If you need to recover your global settings, please create a backup before you downgrade and restore afterwards.
- After scrolling through MIDI PrgChg#s on page 5/8 of the System menu and selecting another PC# without assigning it, no PC# will get displayed on the main screen. However the original PC# is still functional.
- When changing filter or sort criteria the Midi PC# of the actual rig disappears from the display, but the PC # is still functional.