Posts by G String

Thanks GS, it's 4682708. Look forward to the Remote - I've been doing manual switching with my fingers.

your Bag is in transit, as for Remote you're looking at early August unless something changes. We are mid holiday season, which can makes predictions less precise.
    gs

Anyway, I then went to check my paypal and there's no record of a pending payment to Kemper anymore! I couldn't get a hold of the Denver Kemper folks (if that's even who I talk to), but I did get a nice young lady from paypal on the phone. She was able to see my old pending order and said that it was in the process of being voided because they never received an authorization from the vendor. Has this ever happened to anyone here?

with the current shipping times, everybody runs into this situation but at the end of the day, it is not a problem because we issue a payment request prior to shipment. paypal does not hold a pending payment for 105 days, so there is nothing we can do to avoid it. as mentioned before, open up a support ticket so we have all the info to check your account.
    gs

My Rig Manager doesn't recognizes the Profiler and every time I close it says that Rig Manager is performing a task ( even my Profiler it's closed ). I want to remove such file but I can't find it, even with Winebottler.

please contact support by email. we'll help you fix your issue.
    gs

GS - so being a thicko, I think that's what I have done. I have received an email saying they have tyhe order and they will send me an invoice in the next few days - this was 2 weeks ago. Will I get this soon or will it be close to the 105 days ???

close to the 105 days.
    gs

Being bit dumb here...so I've "ordered" a remote and it asked for payment type, which I entered credit card. 2 questions:
    I assume credit card is the same as debit card in this context
    It didn't ask for card details yet, I assume this will be at the point when my order is processed, i.e. 105 days after I raised the order ???? In other words, I don't need to do anything else yet do I ??
    I would hate to wait months only to find I've not completed the process!!!
    Its so unclear!!!

you probably have check out using the option "pay in advance" which is described as "The goods are delivered directly upon receipt of payment". this means we will send you a payment request once your Remote is ready to ship. you will have several payment option including PayPal and Credit Card. if you have received an order confirmation, your order is in the system and cues up for delivery.
    gs

...that the most active thread in the entire forum is about a Line 6 product ...isn't it?

i believe we have a fantastic amount of great posters here and there is nothing wrong with talking about new products as long as the threads are in the right section. every time we have news, you can see threads popping up in competitors forums as well.
    gs

On the positive side, I have a feeling that the bundles being sent out to dealers take precedence over non-early bird purchases from the Kemper online shop, so you might be lucky and get yours a lot sooner than the 105 days are up

no, bundle or not - if a Remote is involved the infamous 105 days apply.
    gs

RA number is 1532KDUS. My original ticket number was KA00098641. Amp is presumably at your repair center in TX? Or somewhere en route?

i see that you're in conversation with support already and you've received a reply two days ago. i'm sure that you'll get another mail once there are news to share - they are on it already.
    gs

I have seen several people give estimates for how log it takes to get a remote on this forum. G String ( who I take it works for Kemper), in one post, said the average wait time is about 3 months, others say the wait time is 105 working days, which is just over 5 months. If my remote ships out next week as promised it looks like the wait time is approximately 5 months. Hope that helps.

The delivery time for Remote as stated in the online store is 105 days. days, not working days. the three month i've quoted refer to exactly that.
    @memostad/flcmcya: non-early bird orders from late january/early february get delayed since we had to fulfill early bird orders first. apologies for the delay. if your orders are early bird orders, please reply with order numbers and i'll have a closer look.
    gs

Happens to me the same, and do not understand. I already spent in his day more than 3000 euros on a MacPro , I bought all the original sotware . I missed accounts and to update myself and work rigmanager have to invest around 5000 euros in other current MacPro (mine is not upgradeable to the current version ), pay the upgrade of Cubase, Ableton Live , plugins Waves , changing sound card and This has put me on the road ..... I am not a profesinal and my hardware and sotware works perfectly , is stable . So difficult it is that things function in earlier media ? I ask from the most absolute ignorance , but I think here is more abuse than lack of real possibility. I ultimately use a windows emulator , but not always work well ..

i'm not totally sure if I get you right but to me this reads that you cannot use Rig Manager on your Mac. Let me just say that it is in our interest to support every OS possible but at the same time when we start developing a product, we tent to us the latest and greatest. Simply for the fact that it allows us to maintain the software longer without rewriting it. As for 10.6.8 - Apple is not that bad. A MacPro from 2008 runs their latest distribution and I think in this age, 7 years mean something in terms of compatibility.
    gs

Thanks for the reply. Yes i know how to "repair" it ( had a bunch of practice ) but what I want to know is what I am doing wrong that might be causing this as its a pain to have to repair each time and why do they get corrupt? Lotta questions I know. Thanks

i don't think they corrupt in Profiler. not with a current software version.
    i think you manage, for whatever reason, to install corrupted profiler once in a while. if you're sure that you don't install new profiles and still, you get this error message frequently you might want to contact support by email and send them a backup etc.
    thanks, gs