Posts by G String

G String:
    I posted to you via this thread last week and have yet to receive a response. What's up with Kemper?

i must have missed your post, sorry. please contact us by email if you want a definite reply. as for your question: the projected dates have not changed.
    gs

G String wrote:
    ECW wrote:
    I know how you feel. Kemper's website wouldn't take any of my normal credit cards and then when one finally worked I find that the order didn't fully go through. I also noticed a pending charge on one of the CC's that didn't work but nothing on my CC that did work. Charge still hasn't been removed. I've emailed Kemper but they take forever to get back and nothing really gets done. I was on the early bird order list supposedly. Such a frustrating process to go through to buy an expensive item. Still not sure about what's going on.

could you please quote your order number, i'll have a look
    gs

Order #: 3447485

we have your order and i can see all this communication you had with us. but i have only ONE order and ONE CC (which has a reserved amount which will not be deducted before we will ship).
    if there is a second card involved and/or a second order of whatever kind you need to contact us by mail and help out with more details. this is nothing i would like to communicate over the forum. and by the way, if you refer to the second "order number" as you did you your emails, "20000010" is not an order number, that's the item number for Remote.
    please don't contact us by replying to the purchase confirmation you've received from our website. instead, go either through the contact form on our shop or use the email address stated confirmation. this way, we can react in a timely fashion.
    gs

I know how you feel. Kemper's website wouldn't take any of my normal credit cards and then when one finally worked I find that the order didn't fully go through. I also noticed a pending charge on one of the CC's that didn't work but nothing on my CC that did work. Charge still hasn't been removed. I've emailed Kemper but they take forever to get back and nothing really gets done. I was on the early bird order list supposedly. Such a frustrating process to go through to buy an expensive item. Still not sure about what's going on.

could you please quote your order number, i'll have a look
    gs

Is there anyone that would be wiling to share the Michael Britt packs with me. Just don't have any money left after buying my Kemper..

hi Roelof - i don' think your first post was a joke. not after reading the second one. we have some people here who invested a lot of time making profiles and selling those for a small amount of money. profiles which represent much more than what you would invest.
    i'll ban you from the forum for now. if you believe that's not okay, please write into support and explain yourself.
    gs

@G String - Thanks for chiming in. In the area of "we will fix it", can you give us some insight as to whether the issue/solution is now known to Kemper? Firmware? Hardware? Other? Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide us.

the issue is rare (which is a good thing for most of you and for us). we will address it, by either swapping what is necessary or a software update. some more patience is needed here. the main purpose of me saying something here is that we acknowledge your concern. we are in the middle of a major trade show this week and many of us are unable to post more details here. remember, kemper is a dedicated but small team in comparison to the lights of global players.
    n8 gs

Interesting but wonder what Kemper is going to do about it, Ild hate to be on a gig and have this failure. Fortunatly no gigs for a couple of weeks and i'll put the Remote through it's paces everynight till then to hopefully make sure

we will fix it, not a big deal. i know it is unfortunate for the ones in here who have issues but if you would see the percentage of those against people who just happily pedal away - i don't want to play it down but i guess you know what i'd like to bring across.
    gs

BOOOOOOOOOO!

Interesting side note. An enthusiastic user of Axe Fx decided to develop software to allow the editing of parameters and display for for the MFC controller. Other users applauded and supported his efforts.
    Such a great job was done Fractal ended up endorsing, purchasing and selling the software.

An interesting contrast to the Kemper approach to a similar situation.

my post wasn't about a software editor by a third party.
    gs

Just for curiosity - do you need an off line rig (kpir) editing ?I think it is possible to open kpir file - edit its parameters and save to the kpir file again for import to the KPA. It will be useful or not?

you should not invest much time into reading and modifying rig preset files. there will be changes and those will break your effort. take this hint as a friendly gesture to save your some time, please.
    gs

I am sorry but I don't understand "early bird" logical. My command is 3447131, january 19. Remote is already paid.

if you like, contact support and let them know that you want us to put the already paid money back into your PayPal account. We'll send you a payment request prior to shipment.
    gs

I am sorry but I don't understand "early bird" logical. My command is 3447131, january 19. Remote is already paid. The 13 january, G string told early bird are closed but I see Prezi 1717 (command on january 22) still participate at this program (good for him, I am not jealous :-). I did not have any email about early bird program (my toaster is registered since 20 july). I am not really disappointed but I find simpler that kemper follow the chronological order.
    Have a nice day

there was a reply which explains early bird a couple of hours ago so i assume you have this info now. as for the chronological order and all the rumors about it: we fulfill in chronological order as good as we can. now let me explain "as good as we can". there are different payment options and those take different time. credit card is the fastest, paypal payment request the second fastest in invoice the slowest. depending on how one pays, and depending from where we ship, this can make a difference of a couple of days. but if here is a drastic difference, like a couple of weeks, something went wrong.
    Early Bird was intended to be a favor to you forum guys. unfortunately, as you can see, it turns a simple situation into something confusing, once one doesn't know what Early Bird means.
    i'll continue to attempt to help everybody here, but i won't for the next days - i'm tied up on frankfurt music show and without decent access to our office, there is little chance to look into things for you.
    gs

same as above.
    gs

Any news concerning my order?
    Vom:22.01.2015 17:48:00 Bestellnummer:3447154

should be on track for shipping next week. we exhibit at Frankfurt Music Show this week, this possibly might slow things down for a couple of days. we'll have to see.
    gs

Sorry - don't understand that response? It was a serious question - does that mean for instance, mine ordered 21st Jan, is the 105 days from then or another 105 days from now?

the online store states a delivery time of 105 days. of course this is counted from the point in time when you order.