Posts by G String

G Sting - Can you please answer and help me, thanks...#KD00091979 Bestellung bei Kemper Online Store (Nummer: 3447237)

to answer your questions: the reason why you didn't receive a notification on when your Remote will ship is that you are not registered as an early bird (at least not with the email address you were using to order). The reason why you cannot see updates is that you checked out without creating an account you can log into later. I found your emails now, in the future, please use the form on our website to contact us - this way, your questions end up at our support/sales department and we will be able to reply in a quicker fashion.

at the time you've ordered, he shipping time was 105 days for a Remote without Early Bird status.

hope that helps,
    gs

g string, like the new Kemper green birdie,

Per instructions i tried to repeat order, it gave me a new order (number 20000010 ) but it wan't let me check out with Pay Pal, I just get the message below. What should I do. Thanks Paul
    Kemper Online Store
    Zahlung durchführen
    Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten und die Bestellung konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden.
    Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Shopbetreiber

please contact support by email. we'll send you a PayPal payment request. quote your order number and the email address you've registered for Early/Angry birds.
    that you sir, gs

I changed payment method to paypal also for similar reasons to the other guys on here, old order number is 3447000, new order number is 3447366, please could you confirm that the old order gets cancelled and the new order is treated as early bird?

looks all good, ben
    gs

Gstring
    I did as you suggested and submitted a ticket to correct the fact that I am part of the early bird program. Haven't heard anything back and what's worse is now my order has disappeared from the online store completely. This is beyond frustrating. I don't know what to do to correct this situation.

maybe you should check your spam filter, we have send you a reply 20hrs ago. but in your ticket you don't mention anything about "early bird" (ticket #OI00092700). i can see you order in out store just fine.
    gs

i was reading in the rig manager manual that if you hold the shift key while dragging the file it will delete it from the profiler. maybe i misread. but do i have to physically hit the delete button on the kemper to delete the rig?

that's certainly not in the manual. the drag+option keys are for moving vs. copying rigs in between locations within rig manager.
    gs

gs,
    I'm an early bird, order #3447104 made 17 jan 2015.
    I never received any email about week number delivery. In fact I never received any email confirming my early bird status I can only see it on my order page in Kemper store. Is there something wrong or I just have to be patient? Thanks for your hard work!

you are on the early bird list and we've sent you an email. scheduled delivery time for you is Calender Week 17: From April 20th
    gs

I have the remote ordered on 01.13.2015, paid for and receive an email that was set in the status processing. My questions by mail to Kemper sales regarding delivery date remained completely unanswered. Even with a current telephone call with the sales Kemper any further information about my order was not even discussed it more completely rejected. I have the nice woman very well understood, as I also am from Germany, so it was no trouble understanding.
    Well, I hope and pray to you, you me maybe you can get additional information on my order and give surrender schedule. My order number is 246739 from 13-01-2015, Artikelnummer: 20000010 (Ticket # KD00089856).
    It surprised me very much, the other orders after 13:01. have already been delivered. The confusion with the "Early Bird's" orders is not a great situation for all concerned. So I hope that you can beantworsten my questions. Thank you for your effort. Greetings from Bochum

the kemper online shop quoted a delivery time of 8 weeks at the time of your order. as far as i can see, you didn't apply for "early bird" - that's why your order is not on the priority list.

My questions by mail to Kemper sales regarding delivery date remained completely unanswered.

we've contacted you on 14.Jan and offered you to switch your order from PayPal to invoice, for your convenience. in this email we state a delivery time of 8 weeks. since you replied declining the offer, i would assume that you know when we will ship. 13. Jan + 8 weeks => roughly 10th or March ...
    best, gs

I haven't been able to pay neither with Paypal nor credit card. I followed the instructions you provided and I keep getting a message in German which says that the transaction could not bee completed and to contact support. My order number is 3446983 and my ticket numbers are #OI00092800 and #OI00092862. I haven't received any answer from the store support team. Thank you for your time an patience!!!

It seems that both PayPal as well as your Credit Card issuer deny payment. There can be various reasons for that, the majority of those is beyond our control. We will send you a PayPal payment request by email, shortly before we ship.
    gs

I chose pay later when I initially made my order but would like to pay with either Paypal or my credit card when I get invoice.
    Will this be possible? I changed my payment method to credit card in my profile but it doesn't ask me for my credit card numbers or anything.

you need to change the payment method and re-order. paypal happens instantly, a credit card will be deducted shortly before shipping.
    gs

john - looks all good. your account is marked as an early bird account. your order happened after we compiled the first list of shipping dates. as mentioned before, we will send out details on when those orders ship later. it will not be before calendar week 19 (which is the beginning of May i think).
    i understand that you're waiting for a reply for your four tickets. all of those are from yesterday - sometimes it takes more than a day, we are really busy right now. i'll close those tickets now.
    gs

G String, Should I set the account up even though I already placed my order? Please let me know what I can do to correct this issue and be on the early bird status as there was no mention when placing the order on the kemper store site stating WE HAD TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT. I HAVE WROTE TO SUPPORT ON THREE OCCASIONS WITH NO REPLYS!
    Thanks
    John

john, please post the three ticket numbers, i'll have a look.
    gs