Posts by G String

Gs, I keep checking back after you asked for my info and after sending the emails all again per your instructions, but I don't see a comment or communication about my situation,,others have received a comment here from you though. Is there something wrong with my order or am I getting ignored? I really don't understand now.....????.

no, nobody gets ignored (at least by intension). from what i can see, your order is not marked as an early bird order. please provide the email address you registered for the "early bird" promotion by contacting us and we see what we can do: http://www.kemper-amps.com/support
    gs

i placed my order on Feb 19th and did not get any confirmation about a ship date. All I received was a sales order number. I did not sign up for a store account, I just purchased as guest with the email that I used for the early bird special.

Please let me know your thoughts about this. Thanks

if you haven't signed up for a store account, you account cannot be marked as "early bird" because there is no account as such. admittedly, this is a loophole we need to deal with and create an account for you. could you please write into support, they'll deal with it.
    thanks, gs

I prepared a Cat-5 cable with length of exactly 10meters with the Neutrik-plug and connected it to the Remote. All functions are there but the diode-lights are not as bright as with the original cable. It also seems that the not active diodes are also slightly glimming.

cable qualities vary a lot and therefore more or less current arrives at Remote. here's a quote from the (reference) manual:

Cabling
    The Profiler and Profiler Remote communicate with each other via an ethernet cable. The cable included in the Profiler Remote package with its Neutrik® etherCON® cable connector carrier has been carefully selected, and is perfectly suited for this purpose. If you decide to use any 3rd party cable, please make sure it meets our quality standards. Cables in excess of 10m (30ft) might require a Power over Internet Injector (PoE Injector). This way, distances of more than 100m (300ft) can be bridged.

And for those who did everything as instructed the day we got the release email ......within hours. Who still have no confirmation of....frankly ...well...nothing......sorry to bind your time but seriously....what happened here??? Again looking as I write at a friends confo email who yes....ordered after I did and has a date with a remote. Trying to understand the rhyme or reason how this transpired and before ya'll start whippin my ass for askin...just walk in my shoes wondering how people got inline.....or worrying I got dropped in the craziness. thanks for taking the time to answer my Consumer concern.

sorry, you lost me here. are you talking about an order or having an "early bird" status?
    gs

ORDER NOT PROCESSED

to those who's orders are not being processed yet: don't worry, if you haven't received a status update, it doesn't mean that there is a problem. it just means that we, internally, have not written an invoice for you yet. everybody who applied for "early bird" can easily verify their status as follows: log into your account and check, if there is a remark in similar to "You're participating with our early bird program and your Kemper Profiler Remote order will be shipped with priority." best, gs

early birds who bought a Remote before Feb-20 have received an update by email stating in which week we will probably ship. if you don't have this email, check your spam filters etc. if you don't find something and your online store account indicates you as an early bird, get in touch by email: http://kemper-amps.com/contact

early birds who will have bought a Remote in betwee Feb-21 and March-06 (when the offer ends) will receive an email with details on when we ship later on.

gs

Hi G String ...could you add me to the list of orders changing payment method please old (early bird ) order number ... 246913 new Paid via Paypal order number 3447368 I have sent a message via the store contact as well ..hope this is all ok ? ..thanks for sorting these things out much appreciated !!!

should be all good.
    gs

I'm in the same situation. Never got a ship date for the remote and now my order doesn't even show up in my orders in the online store. My order number is 3447017. Please help.

your order does not have an early bird status, that's why you didn't receive an email with an estimated shipping date. if that's not correct, please contact support by email and supply the email address you've registered for early bird with.
    gs

Gstring, why don't I have any ship date emails. The last email I have is the one everybody got about the remote being ready to ship, and one sent saying all is well and please be patient. Hell I ordered and signed up before a lot of people locally and they all have a date for theirs, what's going on??? I sent another email to sales, support or whomever it is that's been talking back to me anyway....

please post your order and ticket number

@G String Can we make a payment change after the invoice has been sent? Also whilst I'm at it- Are debit cards accepted too?

we don't accept debit cards, one paypal, credit card and wire. as for changing the type of payment after the invoice has been send - you need to check that with sales by email. i cannot make a general statement on that.
    gs

we can see both orders in your account and since the early bird status applies to the first order, it will apply to the changed order as well. nevertheless, you might want to drop support an email with both order numbers, just to be safe.
    best, gs