Posts by G String

I put in an support ticket because the cost is still showing as 599 Euro for the unit. Apparently, It should actually be 419 euro (including removed VAT) but as soon as you put it in the shopping cart it goes to 599 Euro. From what I have been reading the total with shipping should be 469.00 Euro. Why would I pay more than 110 more than my US counterparts? The way they have it setup in the store, I would be paying 649Euro. Once converted to Canadian dollars that is like 923 for the foot controller! What? Makes no sense at all.

paul- it should be all good now. the problem originated from your account settings, not the store in general. we have adjusted those now. you'll receive an invoice before we start shipping and you haven't been charged so far. we will honor your early bird status.
    gs

If I were you, presentation would be at NAMM, but the product should be ready. Changes after public presentation?! Are you serious? That should be done already. The Profiler is amazing, but the remote is no rocket science.

hmm, but the last time i've checked, you were not us ;) - in any case it is Q1/2015 like it was three weeks ago at NAMM. hold your horses cowboys!
    gs

we have not issued delivery dates to dealers as yet. as a result, what you read elsewhere on the web is speculation. "Early Bird" orders we hope to start rolling out in late february, for the rest, all we can say is Q1/2015. Profiler Remote was received excellently and for the first couple of month, we might face one or the other backorder-type of situation.

"Early Bird" was a promotion we were running at the beginning on january. users were invited to put their names down on a priority list. once they've ordered, the order automatically became prioritized. The list is closed now, we don't take more on board. for those who haven't ordered yet although they have sent in their names, you can still do that.

best, gs

PBGas and captainbrew,
    the first thing you have to do when coming to the store is to fill in your country and language. if you select Canada, you're directed to the international store and if you choose United states, you end up in the US store. but for some reason "Canada" didn't get translated and was listed under "Kanada" (the German spelling). So some of you choose United States instead, i would have done the same i guess. this is our bad and was fixed a couple of hours later.
    best thing you can do is: contact support and we'll make sure that we switch your order to the international store.
    thanks, gs

G String the US Stores cancellation policy is all in German. Most of the site issues looked to be fixed now. Also when I went to order the remote the first time at checkout there were 2 buttons to click and they were both in German.

not here ... please let me know what i need to do exactly in the US store in order to get a German Right of withdrawal document.
    thanks, gs

Yarzo, that's incorrect. Just tried placing an order through the international store and my total cost to Canada is 649 euros.

I see the 419 plus 50 for shipping and then it turns to 599 plus 50 euros for shipping at the checkout screen.

hmmm ... it doesn't here, i've just tried that. you get €419 (which is €499 ex VAT) + shipping €50.- which totals 469 and not 649 ... are you that the shipping costs are calculated for canada and you're buying through the international store?
    gs

I just put a remote in my cart and I no longer an getting charged the VAT, its straight $599 now. They have fixed the US store site. Some things are still in German but for the most part now I can at least select the correct buttons to order.

can you point me to something which is still in german?
    thanks, gs

I spoke with Kent Sallaz, my rep, and he said that the sales staff has been informed of a Q1 delivery and a $599.00 US price point. For me , it's a no brainer. No shipping or tax.
    The > $100.00 V.A.T. when buying from Kemper was the deal breaker for me.

as for the kemper online shop: there is no VAT/Shipping/Tax on products bought in the US. $599.- is what you pay there as well.
    gs

But I got to say, I had a problem with the address when I was ordering my Kemper from Thomann due to a similar issue which messed up street names and numbering orders. Took three months to get here, mainly because of customs, but I was gripped with fear the whole time that my order would be sent to someone else hyok hyok

the individual address fields at the kemper store are labelled. as long as somebody honors the labels, nothing will get lost. in fact, even if the info has the wrong order, it will still arrive. if i send a letter from germany to england, the german post expects the opposite order to the UK post office. nevertheless the letter will arrive.
    gs