Posts by Bluesman

It still sucks a lot. Sometimes I have to login twice to be logged. I am using the latest FF browser. This website is the only one with this behavior.
    I use burning board myself as forum software. Never had an issue with it.

No - it don't work. When I close the browser and came back again, I have to login again. And when I then login, the page opens without being logged. Only after I reload the page, I am logged in.

I always have problems to log in, because it seems not to be possible, just to copy paste the user/password. Very strange. I use password depot for my passwords. It's not working with this website. Unusual!

OK - now I understand! I didn't tell you that I don't have anything to amplify at the moment. I just want to use headphones with the KPA. Then it won't work, I guess?

I might suffer jetlag still, but I don't understand. I have a Boss RC-3 Loop Pedal and would like to connect it with the KPA so that I can let the looper run and play along. How would you connect it. If I use the stereo loop inside, I am always in front of the reverb/delay.
    So what can I do? Can you describe the routing, please?

Thanks - I am in Thailand now to do an overheating test :)
    No issues yet!

I would like to use a looper pedal for practising with my KPA. How can I change the position of the stereo loop. The loop ist located in front of reverb and delay. So I cannot get a dry signal from my looper. Is there a way to change the loop behind the effects?