Posts by clarkydaz

well it obviously needs to be secure. i have mine in a small 1x12 cab with an evm12l, with some heavy duty velcro. sounds great

By "input clipping", I mean the input LED is turning red. This only happens with The Amp Factory profiles. All other profiles stay green or occasionally yellow on the input LED.

you need to turn down the 'profile/rig volume' of the amp factory profiles, not the main master volume. turning the master volume down will just keep the same balance problem at a lower level. TAF profiles are loud, i have to turn the volume pot in the bottom right corner to around 7/8 oclock on the dial for when recording

Hm, nobody hearing the difference in my short demo file?

i have an idea what you are referring to, when you pick harder it jumps out. i assumed it was the character of a certain slammed amp profile. i tend to to find it with pushed el84 amps, trashy mids. to me they smear

link not working. i hope this link is fixed in the next FW update, if CK isnt too busy drinking the blood of new born children. i did paid my hard earned money for a working unit 15 months ago

the evh brownsound has been flogged to death on TGP and metroamp, people there get soooo obsessive with it, here its been fairly casual. its a really informative video, and a good evh-esque sound.
    if someone actually profiled a 'rockstah' marshall amp that would be a nifty profile. he was on a quest for that sound and pretty much nailed it in a normal amp

what type of fender are you looking for? i think the 63 fender (vibrolux?) in the vintage pack is one of the most impressive profiles ive heard/played, an amp truly captured. on the flipside i actually havnt come across a marshall i like yet. ive found a lot to have a thinness that you can hear the mic on them

CK mentioned the yamaha fc7 as having the least amount of deadspots. it has a nice wide sweep aswell, thats what i went with. i find it refreshing not being limited to the narrow classic wah pedal sweep :thumbup:

I for one, almost didn't buy the Kemper because of its lack of pitch effects and a dedicated controller. I actually began looking at the Axe fx. I also questioned the reliability of a company that sold a product with a feature, supposedly soon to be released, (performance mode) and still hasn't released it an entire year later. I imagine that their are tons of guitarists like me, just dying to get this awesome product, but unwilling to take the leap because of a lack of basic functions.

Kemper better get its act together, as competition probably isn't far off. I'm sure in a few years there will be several companies offering products that do what the Kemper does, but have their junk together and have a friggen control pedal and basic pitch effects released at the same time. I mean, an entire year and what do they release at Namm? A mono solid state power amp? -That costs an additional $700? Really? No performance mode? No friggen foot controller? No pitch effects?

seems like you'd be much happier with another product, comany. All the best! :thumbup: