Posts by clarkydaz

hmm, it still wont read the firmware update

Format it to NTFS on your PC.
    This should work.

i tried and no change. i am able to upload some files to the KPA. when i download some presets from this site they automatically store as KIPR files, these are fine. others save as midi sequence files, and these i cannot upload. the firmware update saves as a VLC media file. i dont know if these should be happening or not

yes it is now recognising the usb stick, though wont transfer files from the card, lcd reads 'cannot locate files to import from usb device'. re formatted on the kpa several times but it still wont access the firmware update or files in the shared folder

i dont even get that. does it have to be in a certain mode to recognise the card? i get nothing as if its not even connected

still not reading usb files. 'cannot locate files to import from usb device'. i have formatted it on the kpa several times now and retried, but

still cannot upload the latest fimware though ive put the required file in the OS folder. also tried putting clips in the shared folder and nothing. using win7 laptop