Also try the Definition parameter from the amp menu and the good old Treble and Presence from the amp EQ.
Du kannst "M" drücken, dann wird so gemorpht, wie es im KPA gespeichert ist.
Aber im Editor das Morphing einstellen, geht soweit ich weiß, leider nicht.
Doch, das geht.
Einfach den zu morphenden Parameter mit der Strg/Ctrl- Taste verändern.
Steht auch so im aktualisierten Manual des RigManager.
Hi, I've got exactly the same and more problems, noise/buzz, screen colors, footswitches.
Watch and listen the 2 videos ( NOISE BUZZ 1, NOISE BUZZ 2) and you can see what I'm facing. Maybe it helps you!
The 3rd thread where you cross- post information!
Hi, thank you for the replay.
1. I bought it from Romania, Europe, McMusic, an authorized Kemepr dealer. They, McMusic explained to me that they are not allowed to intervene in the repair process. The product is sent directly to Kemper Service, which they also did. It's some kind of Apple service. https://www.mcmusic.ro/amplifi…age-profiler-chitara.html
3. The product has been accepted as warranty and I have notified both of them McMusic and Kemper, with the following tickets Ticket ## KA00183244 Ticket ## KA00184083 Ticket ## KA00184493 Ticket ## KA00184556 Ticket ## KA00184481.
The problem is that Kemper Stage unit returned from the Kemper service, with even more problems, it is the same unit, it was not meant to be replaced. Although in the mail Kemper Service exactly said, that it will be replaced. Isn't it normal for me to be suspicious and not understand anything in this whole story?
4. The Kemper service, in my opinion, is trying to mask this error. Initially they said that the unit will be replaced, then that I received another new unit with defect (totally untrue), then that the Romanian Dealer confused the units, and in fact I had to receive the repaired product, but I received a new unit.
In the end Kemper Service understood that I received EXACTLY what they sent, the same unit with the same serial, repaired but with more problems. Now, they have no answer.
I sent the unit back into service. I will come back with news, as soon as I receive the unit from the repair or who knows, maybe a new one.
Again you hijack a thread that is not your own and post information twice, in an inappropriate place! Please stop it and stay to your own thread.
Okay, yes, I will try to answer objective, without exposing all my problems with this Kemper Stage. I will go the legal way.
In other words, there are users who face the same problem or similar problems.
Someone asked, I answered, with all respect, is there anything to hide?
We’ll, no, there is nothing to hide, and yes, I know you have issues, as well as the other user.
But users with issues should be encouraged to contact support ASAP.
They (support) working very hard to solve any problem that may occur.
I know, I've been playing Profilers (of any form factor, Head, Powerhead, Powerrack, Stage) for 8 years now.
WITHOUT even plugging my guitar in (my input signal is totally silent), the output is going bonkers with signal from these hisses and hums and low growls. And its loud. I've noticed the signal goes very silent if you turn the amp module to "off" Its also more super noisy if its a high gain rig.
On the other hand, if I'm playing a clean rig, I get crackling noise that is added on top of my signal. Sounds like 4-bit audio. For this ive tried changing my cables, guitar, even putting the looper location to input and then have a riff play and I unplug from the device, and still the crackling is there.
And this is happening with ALL rigs. Even the good ones from ToneJunkie, so I definitely feel like its the Kemper creating this random noise.
Anyone having this issue? Did you solve it and how? Is this normal (I really hope not)?
I'm on the latest OS
despite what others say the Stage is a great machine.
I'm sorry you have issues.
Please contact support to work with you.
My Conclusion about Kemper Profiler Stage, in 3 months of testing days. Product purchased on 19.12.2019, sent into service on 30.01.2020, returned to me and found the same but more problems, returned again to service on 21.02.2020. So....
Unreliable product for live/home/stage.....all situations, too many problems:
1. Immediately after I bought it, I tested it and I discovered it Noise/buzz on Master Output XLR and Monitor Out Dry with my Strat equipped with DiMarzio noiseless pickups, freeze OS, footswitches does not work properly, or work randomly. There are many users who claim these problems, especially about footswitches. I compared and recreated the same situations with the same cables with Boss GT-100 which works perfectly, so no trace of "human error" in this tests.
Update, after service ALL 4 Out jacks, MAIN/MON has a buzz/noise, incredible strange buzz, you say it is a "factory in operation". I did several tests, either directly in Mute/Tunner mode. I didn't even connect the guitar!
2. Noise/buzz on headphones in mute signal mode. It's not related to Main Volume or Gain or patch.
3. The screen shows aberrations in the correct display of colors, and moves up and down. The buttons below the screen are very rigid, after service.
So, Kemper Stage has gone into service again, hoping that, maybe this time it will be repaired or REPLACED with a functional unit, if it exists !!! Heloooooo Kemper !!!
Almost weekly I discover new problems. Too risky to use at work. I still rely on the old Boss GT-100.
Unfortunately the 30 days of return passed. I was stuck with this product, and I hope that the next updates will solve the problems, or maybe the warranty.
If I didn't already buy the 366E Mission Engineering EP1-KP-GN SPL and Thon Case Kemper Prof. Stage, I would definitely return it, get my money back and I didn't want to hear about this Kemper Stage. But what do I do now? Put yourself in my shoes!
We are ... just testers, on our money
With all due respect, and while I understand your frustration at the moment, posting the same content again and again is tiresome and doesn’t help anybody.
By definition this is trolling so please stop it.
I was looking at both, didn't want to go back to real cabs though. Did you like it better than the Amp 1?
Yes, much better. The Amp1 ME does great Marshall but no Vox, and the Britwind does both exceptionally well.
And to me using cabs feels better anyway.
Thanks for your input guys!
Interesting about the Power Meter. I hadn't looked at that. Unfortunately I looked and I'm even more confused about how that part works lol I'll do some googling and see what I can find out about .
The Power Meter shows how many watts are pumped into the speaker approximately.
I have owned several profilers at the same time (recently the Powerhead and the Stage) but I wanted something MUCH SMALLER.
I also tried different solutions, among them the BluGuitar Amp1, but in the end I settled on the HotOne Britwind, which is essentially a Vox AC 30 plus a Marshall Plexi/2203 in a box (switchable), plus a reverb (switchable), a great boost (switchable), plus a powerful 75W poweramp included.
It sounds great, is loud, inspiring to play, has an FX loop and a frequency compensated line-out even.
I take it to rehearsals and smaller gigs, it’s not only a spare solution but a full rig.
well, if you think FRFR is not good and a real cab is better, then the conclusion is: the profiler's profiled cabs are illusions. Not?
I never said I thought FRFR cabs are not good. Nor are the Kemper cabs illusions. I got great results for nearly a decade.
But: The difference is that Kemper cabs are perfect reproductions of a cab, but as the cab is an active integral part of the signal chain (like the guitar) it is much more immediate to play through a conventional cab and leave the Kemper cabs for FOH.
There is more fun in it for the player, and sometimes this can make a difference.