Posts by Guitartone

Are you sure you're using them correctly?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The 'Purple Rain' solo until my Huawei battery died.

Michael Britt 69 Marshall 50 G7 profile with 'Soft Shaper' added for solo.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I started a comment thread about rigs sounded different (in a bad way) after the newest update. Low end sounds fuzzy and undefined on high gain profiles. There’s a static sound running through the entire profile.

I wanted to roll back to the previous OS to troubleshoot this but Kemper took all the previous versions away for some unknown reason...

I hope they offer a roll back because I can’t hang with the new sounds and either can the guys local to me that know have the same issue since the update.

Sad state of affairs.

Make a Backup of your Kemper.

Then start up your KPA holding down the top left button above the screen.

That will put you in "Maintenance" mode, then "Intl Flash".

Then restore your backup, your Kemper will sound perfect as it was before....no need to roll back to a previous firmware.

Great playing and great tones. All I use it Mbritt profiles but I have never used the 69 Marshall profile live. I have the pack. Are there any tweaks to that profile or is it straight out of the box?

The 69 Profiles are superb straight out the box.

Mark likes using the 'Soft Shaper' as a boost for solos, not many tweaks besides that.

External Content youtu.be

Hi, this is my tribute Floyd band. All of the profiles are Mr.Brit ;)

Brilliant!!!

Looks like you mic'd the cab as well?

Some live footage I took using my Huawei P10.

A friend of mine Mark Beling (forum member) doing a solo Friday evening gig at a local Bar here in Joburg SA.

Using a Tokai ATE98B Custom and various Michael Britt Profiles, using the 69 Marshall 50 G7 (Soft Shaper boost for solos) for the "Still got the blues", also Match Spitfire 2R from Grab & Go pack for "Message in a bottle".

A couple of songs...obviously using the Huawei mic, sounds good through studio monitors and headphones.

Here's a Kemper demo we did using the LC136E "Custom" and LSS124 "Reborn Old Special".

Just an update.

I have some new beauts in stock with custom specs specifically made for me by Tokai Japan.

LC136E (Ebony fretboards) "Customs" in Black, Wine Red & White

LSS124 "Reborn Old Special" in Wine Red & Vintage Blonde

LS132S P90 Gold Top

5. Will it be possible to morph between two imprints? I am thinking of instantly switching between a V30 and a G12T, not gradually changing from one to the other. Of course a gradual morph between imprints might be fantastic. But I've already asked for the moon.

Why not just make/save two different Profiles/ rigs one with a V30 and one with a G12T and hit a switch on the remote to change from one to the other?

Why any gigging guitarist would want/need to change from one speaker to another in the middle of a song is beyond me.