Posts by Per

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey great to hear your vocals again waraba keep on making sure you add them in and push yourself forwards when you feel confident! Very cool track, I like the sound effects you've woven into it too.

The USB is going to your computer, i.e. the Kemper is the audio interface! It’s been a feature for the last few OS versions. Best approach in your situation is to profile your Soldano and use the profile in the Kemper for recording, if you’re very tied to the live sound then you can at the same time send a dry (amp-less) signal to your actual Soldano for the whole “in the room” thing, that stuff is in the rig or output settings I believe. Then you can record direct with USB, while hearing your soldano rip live.

Thanks Mats_Nermark ! I do love funk even if I’m not technically proficient enough to really do it service, felt this would be more fun.

Thank you BayouTexan ! Nah, this was only a couple of hours work, it’s just about flowing a few bars of one idea and pattern with a few bars of another, a little segue between, nothing complex, almost anyone else on here could write me under the table. You’d get there easily enough if you optimized your workflow and churned out a track a day, but to get there you have to be wiling to fail and so not focus on quality, just quantity. Try it. Give yourself an hour or half an hour per day as a routine, churn out a track and post it. Allow yourself to create something bad, because that’s the only way you’ll create something good.

The tones are definitely a big move in the right direction and the riffs, arrangement and layering are getting more sophisticated. Aw I wouldn't give up on your vocals, the journey is the good bit where inspiration will flow, but of course your call as to what your own goals are.

And now something a little more funky

Tonight some prog rock

Thanks BayouTexan I was attempting to get a Manic Street Preachers larger hard rock sound tbh e.g. “This is my truth tell me yours” era but I guess it’s hard not to be influenced by the best when he’s right here on the forum :)

Thanks spottydog10 , you’ve mentioned Lindesfarne before. I should check them out. For me this was about medieval patterns which were very popular in 70’s prog and folk rock.