Posts by Per

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DONE!

I mean I'm Done, I don't wanna listen it anymore :D :D :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Super cool Sollazzon ! Definitely makes me want to move :)

Cool sounding production. At 38s I expected the chord to drop to the resolution but the move up was fun and adds tension, just needs a counterpoint/release. Perhaps if the rhythm part were held for just those two chords without the strum it’d exaggerate that tension further. Looking forward to hearing the full track.

Very enjoyable summer track!

New tune, Together forever

I wrote this tonight inspired by listening to Rabea Massad on youtube

https://www.reverbnation.com/j…34398969-together-forever

Dark and twisted sounding, really great!

New tune, The gates to the kingdom

I wrote this happy wee tune tonight inspired by the Tone Junkie 70 Mars Master PA 2 4+ profile with the guitar in D

https://www.reverbnation.com/j…-the-gates-to-the-kingdom

180 from the one above, this could be a great summer pop hit. Just needs that breezy harmony laden vocal line for all the kids.

Great work on these Franjoe30 I really enjoy listening to all your tracks, so keep em coming!

Hey great to hear your vocals again waraba keep on making sure you add them in and push yourself forwards when you feel confident! Very cool track, I like the sound effects you've woven into it too.