Posts by loulou222

Hello !!!! i have select the stereo widener in the "X" slot , but in the parameters pages, only the "page 3" work.

only INTENSITY and TUNE are accessible :wacko: ;(

The pages 1 and 2 are inaccessibes . Thanks for your help. :thumbup:

hello

with the new gate 2:1 until 12 o'clock all is well

if I continue to climb the gate
    the sound of my guitar decreases that is normal ? or that is just me ?(

with the gate 4:1 it does not do everything is normal :thumbup:

thank you for your help

cool grazie schneidas :rolleyes:

I think its a really bad idea to have asked the users how the foot control is manufactured

there will always be different opinions
    ck your way to the factory and we will take it as is

if not in 10 years there will always be trying to wait X(

for me it's perfect :thumbup:

and now it comes out when?
    because I need tomorrow :D

approfitto della zona italiana per un consiglio:
    ho cambiato chitarra, prima usavo una carvin e potevo usare qualsiasi rig del kemper senza problemi. ora ho una lespaul dark fire, e qualsiasi rig fortemente distorto a qualsiasi volume fischia alla grande, anche bloccando le corde. praticamente posso usare solo puliti e crunch, ma se mi sposto in zona metal è il disastro. qualche consiglio ?

ciao

certamente il livello di uscita della lespaul sembra essere piu alto della carvin dunque prova a entrare nel IMPUT e abbassa il distortion sense dovrebe andare un po meglio

dispiace per il mio italiano ;(

bravo dotore ai parlato bene :D :thumbup:

It seems that in this case the kemper's signal is less rich than the real amp's signal. There are less frequencies for the intermodulation process which sometimes sounds weird.
    It is related to the depth of the process?
    Can we expect in the futur with the kemper II and a more powerfull DSP to get something better/more rich?