Posts by Bman110

Press the "Master" key and you can adjust the monitor out volume from there. You can also assign any of the volumes to the master volume knob also. I have the monitor volume only assigned to my master volume knob so I can adjust the volume to my monitor without affecting the volume sent to the FOH board.

I use the xlr main outs for the FOH send and the monitor out to my K8 monitor.

I had this same error once a while back and it was related to one particular profile. I deleted the profile and it has been good since with no errors. Maybe worth a try if it happens with a certain profile and not others.

For me I can't believe how many effects I'm NOT using. The amp profiles are so good I find myself adding a little delay or reverb and that's it. Last week I brought a different amp to practice just for a change and our Bass player got a little mad when he thought I had ditched the Kemper. He said you can't get any better tone than the Kemper gets and he was going to be mad if I had changed my rig. I assured him it was just a test and I would bring the Kemper back again!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow! I really like the layout and look on this one! What if the Led's were behind the cutout of the letters and numbers on the board? Can't wait to see what finally arrives from the Kemper crew and makes this even better. :thumbup:

I thought I was the only one that would buy an amp based on a profile from the Kemper. I love the Nace profile so much I justified the amp purchase to myself after I found out they are on sale. Now if I can figure out how to justify it to my wife! :)

Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way, looks like the Kemper may be good for some amp sales!

Just played mine for an hour without any pops, I used the main outs and the monitor out without any noise or pops. I wasnt recording, just playing through Logic, midi assignments worked great also.

I love the new master volume assignment layout, perfect for live use when using a separate stage monitor. Getting ready to take it out later today and tomorrow so I hope the bug stays away!

It seems for some that this unit is exactly what they needed to get a good sound and not spend a lot of time tweaking.
    I know for me I have been playing more and tweaking less every time I play it. I used it today for 2 hours live and it worked perfectly, used the monitor out for my monitor and the line out to FOH board.

Not bashing other products I just think this fits some of us that have been looking for something like this for a while. I know i have and I'm really excited about where this will be a year from now.

The more I dig in to this great little device the more I think that I really like the front panel layout for all of my tweaking to the profiles and rigs but would really appreciate an editor to organize and rename them. This is a first for me when it comes to using modeler/profiler units. The Kemper guys really did a good job in thinking this one out I suspect as this is usually not just a lucky guess.

Of course my opinion may change if they do as good a job on the editor as they did on the amp itself! :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

BYTOR, I'm in the Nothern part of Florida but travel to Miami a few times a year so I'll give you a shout when I do.
    Schneidas, I can't imagine how cold that must be, hopefully it will warm up soon for you! :)

Hello Kemper Community,

My Kemper arrived today and after 3 hours of getting to know it I must say it seems to fit me and what I'm looking for to a tee. It only took a little while to understand the interface and how it works in order to build the sounds you want. I really like the layout and format although I know many are wishing for a rack mount version.

Tomorrow I'm going to setup my Liquid Foot 12+ to control everything and try to keep from smiling so much because I'm ready to take this out and play!

A big thanks to all here who have made it a point to share both information and profiles for all of us new kids on the block. It really helped speed up the process of learning.

Keith