Posts by CrossHairSB

They profile the AxeFx because they can LOL! What else can do that? I am trying to broaden people's minds in imagining what else can be profiled. BUT! you are right in questioning why would someone want to profile the AxeFx... seems like you'd be going backwards instead of forward with profiling a REAL tube amp. I do not own the Kemper yet too and am relying way tooooo much on how awesome it is but in all honesty... I'm trying to get away from the axefxII. shhh

Just wondering (never did this) but how does a guitar sound through a bass profile? Is the pitch still low LOL? Moreover I'm curious just how creative/inventive we can get using the Kemper... like able to create profiles using a transistor radio or ________ <----insert imagination here. :wacko:

Hmmm will they buy into it? Probably not but I think it only helps when people have a good idea of just what amps they love. Its not just anyone who works for a studio with a boatload of amps to demo or at some music store. I've always heard how bad ass the Bogners are with heavy metal in mind or Egnaters etc... do I have a distinct idea of how great they are through the Axe Fx? Hell no... sounds like every other heavy amp in there. I really hope the Kemper gives a player the true experience of a particular amp. Hey I forgot what we were talking about LOL.
    CH ;(

YES I suppose I want that... if the referenced amp sounds like "shit on a dick" then I'd expect the Kemper putting out "shit on a dick" but not before I put some paper down ;( . I almost feel like there are just EQ changes between my axefx's amps.... I hope the Kemper gives me such an accurate feel of each amp that I really get the knowledge of what a particular amp feels and sounds like... know what I mean? Hell if I enjoy an amp profile so thoroughly I may entertain the idea of purchasing that amp... who knows.
    much appreciado!
    CH

Thanks for the encouragement guitartone. :thumbup: If you are like me... I usually play the same licks over n over ROFL!! And they are usually Buckethead licks. Now if and when I am satisfied with these ... I then call the modeller a success LOL.

Hey how is the feedback with profiles?

Thanks... I'm so jealous you guys got one and I don't BOOO! j/k But I just want to add that my most major guitarist influence is Buckethead... you familiar with him? He usually uses a Mesa Boogie Triple rect. @ his live shoes... now I think he is using a Marshall JVM 410H. Anyway... there isn't a triple rectifier preloaded?
    I can't wait to show you guys my setup!